PDA

View Full Version : Demba Ba

jameslittle
24-10-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi all,

I am newcastle and have got off to a stinker! after a brilliant pre-season winning all my games with a minimum two goal difference.

I won my first game in the league and then have lost all games since!

but one of the reason i have started so well is down to the terrible performances of Demba Ba with Avg Rating of 6.20

how is best to player him?

Target Man?
Poacher?

Number_25
24-10-2011, 09:12 AM
I used to play Demba Ba on the left as an inside forward, got aload of goals.

That was FM11 though!

MoleyMole
24-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Ba has not played much for me because of injury but I play him as a complete forward on attack and he got 8 goals in 15 matches last season.

jameslittle
24-10-2011, 09:40 AM
oh right well i seem to have a wealth if attacking options but no one is scoring!

I have wilifried , Demba Ba, leon Best, Kadlec and Sturridge.

no can score to save there life at the moment.

Number_25
24-10-2011, 03:56 PM
oh right well i seem to have a wealth if attacking options but no one is scoring!

I have wilifried , Demba Ba, leon Best, Kadlec and Sturridge.

no can score to save there life at the moment.

Wilfried has been pretty decent for me (7 goals in 30). I didn't expect a massive return of goals, I only picked him up for 2.5m!

How about trying a 4-3-3 with Demba Ba on the left as an Inside forward, Kadlec upfront at Target-Man and Sturridge on the right as another inside forward.

----------------- Ba ----- Kadlec ---- Sturridge -------------

The_Dizzster
24-10-2011, 04:05 PM
What about Ameobi?:drool: Rounded the keeper when I brought him on as a sub against Spurs and scored.

jameslittle
24-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Wilfried has been pretty decent for me (7 goals in 30). I didn't expect a massive return of goals, I only picked him up for 2.5m!

How about trying a 4-3-3 with Demba Ba on the left as an Inside forward, Kadlec upfront at Target-Man and Sturridge on the right as another inside forward.

----------------- Ba ----- Kadlec ---- Sturridge -------------

will try this when i get home!

Jonny
24-10-2011, 04:09 PM
I have him as either a deep lying forward or advanced forward, scored 10 in 13 games so far.

Mighty Mag
25-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Deep lying target man for me with a support role set. Also set him as a target man in the team instructions window with supply set to mixed. (Worth noting he is a 1 man striker as i have 2 advanced wingers playing either side of him)

So far he's scored 4 in 5 for me

sinth88
25-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Playing Ba up front as a poacher with ben arfa just behind, he just finished 2nd top goal scorer with 21 in the league for me.