PDA

View Full Version : 17m with Wolves who should I buy and staff

Red_Stafford
26-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi guys as the title says really, I am in January 2012 with Wolves and I currently have 17m to spend, can you guys recommend any players that would be interested in coming

In
Yaya Sanogo
Sean Davis
Renat Yanbaev
Arne Friedrich

Out
Ronald Zubar
David Edwards
Adlene Guedioura

Staff in
Tony Coton
Paul Winsper

Number_25
26-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Have a look at Newcastle's Cabaye.

Randy Marsh
27-10-2011, 12:59 AM
Darwin Quintero. Has 28 goals in 20 games for my Blackpool team.

Nimreitz
27-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Wow, that's a lot of money for Wolves. I'll give you my usual recommendation of Marco Reus. World class winger.

Red_Stafford
27-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Have a look at Newcastle's Cabaye.

Looks good but hes not interested in joining us :sorry:

Darwin Quintero. Has 28 goals in 20 games for my Blackpool team.

Wow, that's a lot of money for Wolves. I'll give you my usual recommendation of Marco Reus. World class winger.

Cheers sent my ass man out to scout them will come back with results

Marco Reus comes back 4 star compared to 3 1/2 half stars for my Jarvis but it says he would not be interested in joining the club

Darwin Quintero comes back 3 1/2 star same as my best striker Doyle so no real improvement

disco biscuit
28-10-2011, 04:56 AM
Kadlec, unless he's been snapped up by one of bigger teams.

geordieandy81
28-10-2011, 08:39 AM
Kadlec, unless he's been snapped up by one of bigger teams.

Kadlec would be quality for Wolves. Signed him for Malaga and he's averaging a goal a game (it's early days tho).

Also have a look at Croatian right winger Tomecak who I signed for 1m, Galeano (Argentinian CB) who you can get for approx 2.2m and (Ivorian???) striker Wilfried for around 2.3m

Miroc
28-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Looks good but hes not interested in joining us :sorry:

Cheers sent my ass man out to scout them will come back with results

Marco Reus comes back 4 star compared to 3 1/2 half stars for my Jarvis but it says he would not be interested in joining the club

Darwin Quintero comes back 3 1/2 star same as my best striker Doyle so no real improvement

Sometimes the star ratings given to players by your scouts are not necessarily a great measure of the players ability :dc:

LiamDD
28-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Have a look at Scott Sinclair. He's a demon on that left wing, and if Swansea are nose diving to the Championship, he'll be more than happy to join. Also, Marco Verratti is fantastic. Can play anywhere in the middle of midfield.

caswell1986
31-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Probably a bit of a useless comment now given that this was started in October but still .....

I managed to finish 5th with garrenteed Europa football and at the start of the second season it's still difficult to sign the "big names" ... I'm guessing the clubs rep is still too low.

Sign Felipe Anderson he is pretty cheap and will develop well given game time. Plays as a advanced playmaker.

Your best bet is to hunt the reserve lists of the likes of Arsenal / Chelsea / Spurs / City etc you can normally get a good if not improvement player if your struggling for a position.

I've resided myself to the knowledge that I will have to wheel and deal or buy younger players until my rep increases ...

Hope it's going well possible update if it's still an active save?

Profster
31-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Verratti! :hail:

Also, raid Dynamo. Vrsaljko, Badelj, Sammir and mostly Kovacic :checkit:

Playerslacker
01-08-2012, 01:45 AM
kyle walker . quailty RB can usually get for around the 3 mill mark
shaqiri is a top right winger .. not sure if he wouldnt be a bit pricey though
ramirez the uruguyan left winger also top class
nangis to go up front with sanogo maybe

caswell1986
04-08-2012, 08:42 AM
kyle walker . quailty RB can usually get for around the 3 mill mark
shaqiri is a top right winger .. not sure if he wouldnt be a bit pricey though
ramirez the uruguyan left winger also top class
nangis to go up front with sanogo maybe

Defiantly a good buy. I missed out on him as no transfer money left when he was offered out so I opted for Montoya on a free from Barcelona youngsters

Talented_Manager
05-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Brazilian Assistant Manager called Benevan, he is always one of the first guys i approach and costs nearly nothing in compensation and will accept a wage around 1500 a week. Has done a good job for me in just about every save i have made on FM12