PDA

View Full Version : Needed M (L) / M (R)

scunny8888
27-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Started with Napoli and have for the first time adopted a 3-4-3 formation. Going well so far. 3 up front of Lavezzi--Cavani--Pandev :drool:

Problem with this formation is my 2 wide midfielders are ageing Dossana and Maggio. I've got cover but they are more attacking midfielders so are unhappy with the wide midfielder role.

Have brought in Calvano M(RC) and he can fill in but his favoured position is central.

Anyone know/managed any decent young M(L) & M(R) midfielders. Already know of Rodney Sneijder and Becks is too old, though may bring him in at Jan as free for a season!

Have budget of around 5m for Jan 2012

karan316
27-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Guardado - contract expires at the end of first season
Gaston Ramirez at Bologna
Ivan Tomecak could be good for cover on the right
Pocognoli
Felipe Mattioni (has Italian 2nd nationality)

BjornZ
27-10-2011, 07:33 PM
check out marco reus of gladbach

bicboy
28-10-2011, 01:12 AM
James McFadden is ok. Probably would be more of a sub than a starter though. Can get him on a free too with fairly low wages.

scunny8888
28-10-2011, 10:14 AM
Guardado - contract expires at the end of first season
Gaston Ramirez at Bologna
Ivan Tomecak could be good for cover on the right
Pocognoli
Felipe Mattioni (has Italian 2nd nationality)

Thanks, scouted the above players and Ramirez looks good. Can't believe how Guardado has fallen from grace. Remember him being a beast on FM08!!:hail: Scouts only rate him at 2.5*

My scouts have picked up a 17year old called Anderson from Aab in Denmark, plays M/AM(RC), ST. Could become a very handy squad player with good coaching. They rate him as 4* potential. Anyone had any run ins?? Mainly AM (C) but M (R) second postion. Plus plays Striker which helps my 3 front line!!

scunny8888
28-10-2011, 10:15 AM
check out marco reus of gladbach

Thanks, scout has him with excellent potential. Have to get him in and train him at M(R)

IJ
31-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Maggio is immense!

Nimreitz
01-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Dossena and Maggio are both incredible. You probably can't get him now, but James Rodriguez at Porto is a really sublime talent. He seems to not get time at Porto and eventually let go on the cheap. He can't play wingback like Maggio and Dossena, but if you need a creative winger, that's the guy.