PDA

View Full Version : The "Who Should I Sign?" Thread

Pages : [1] 2

The_Dizzster
06-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Post your 'Need a __ positioned player for ____ and my budget is _____' questions here. Hopefully this will stop this area being clogged up by threads about this, and this may promote better discussion.

Waffelz
06-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Need a CAM for Villarreal and I have around £4m to play with. He doesn't need to be a first team player, really just someone who can step in and do a job.

Nice thread, by the way, Dizzster.

Byron
06-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Have you tried Antoine Devaux? Not best stats in the world but I play a regular AMC and he does a nice back up job for me. Could be pretty cheap as well.

BjornZ
06-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Need a CAM for Villarreal and I have around £4m to play with. He doesn't need to be a first team player, really just someone who can step in and do a job.

Check out this guy: http://www.thedugout.tv/community/showthread.php?t=78139

NickT
06-11-2011, 07:13 PM

Granero at Real Madrid? I signed him for a £1.4m loan in season 1 and got him properly for £3.5m in season 2.

Alternatively, Bressan is available for around £1m. In one of my games Villareal got him for that, sold him the season after for over £6m.

Waffelz
06-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Cheers for the suggestions lads. I'll look at both of the suggestions but probably won't need both, if any as I've managed to increase my transfer budget and have had bids for Landon Donavon and Renata Augusto accepted.

Lara
06-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Thanks to Dizzster for setting this thread up. All the posts asking for players were becoming redundant.

Waffelz
06-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Antoine Devaux I put a scout report on him from three different scouts and they all say he isn't good enough, so I didn't bother making an offer for him.

Fernando Canesin Matos All my scouts reported back saying he has the potenial to be a quality player, I've made an offer but there is a few clubs after him so not confident I will get him.

Granero Seems Madrid don't want to let him go, they've rejected numerous offers from me for just a loan deal and are wanting £12m for him. Definitely not going to make another offer for him.

Bressan Like Matos my scouts are raving about him and I've made an enquiry into how much they are wanting from him. Hopefully we get him on the cheap as he looks a cracker of a payer.

Cheers again for the feedback.

The_Dizzster
06-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Waffelz: Not sure how he is on this version but on my C&C last year Chris Malonga did well. He played for Sporting in Spain before he retired in 2021 and seemed to score. Primarily a winger, though.

Waffelz
06-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Managed to sign Fernando Canesin Matos which is good as he looks like he could be a cracker of a player. Bressan on the other hand wanted £30k a week and wouldn't Negotiate so I told him to fuck off :)

Lara
06-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Waffelz, here's a few.

Cidinho, can get him on loan.

Ifet Taljevic is available on a free.

Levan Kenia is avilable on a loan from Schalke. He looks really promising. Be wary of his natural fitness though.

Waffelz
06-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Cheers, Nkosi. This is turning out to be a very, very useful thread.

Waffelz
06-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Levan Kenia He isn't rated at all by my scouts so not going near him!

Cidinho Isn't on my game.

Ifet Taljevic Isn't on my game either.

Cheers for the suggestions, though.

Big T
06-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Mateo Kovacic.

carboreeta
07-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Hi All,

Need some suggestions please.

After storming League one on the back of loans I am now sufferign building a team for the Championship.

My urgent need is for DM and AML & AMR. Not much moeny or wages to play with so who have people had success with after going up to the Championships?:sorry:

Lara
07-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Please use the The Player Request Thread for questions like these.

http://thedugout.net/community/showthread.php?t=78201

Merged above post..

nunovski
07-11-2011, 06:13 PM
I need a forward similar to Cavani, or a youngster that turns out like him. Got around €25M to spend. Any suggestions?

Waffelz
07-11-2011, 06:17 PM
I take it you're the Napoli coach?

nunovski
07-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I just want a good replacement for him in case I sell him. Or even for when he gets old :P

Waffelz
07-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Rossi from Villarreal? Not sure how much he'll cost but he is a beast on this. Even Tevez would be good.

BjornZ
07-11-2011, 07:03 PM
I need a forward similar to Cavani, or a youngster that turns out like him. Got around €25M to spend. Any suggestions?

Take a look at these:

Yaya Sanogo
Yannis Tafer
Cedric Bakambu
Khouma Babacar
Mbaye Niang
Ricky van Wolfswinkel
Luuk de Jong

nunovski
07-11-2011, 07:04 PM
I tried Rossi, but sadly he isn't interested. I'll see what Tevez says

Take a look at these:

Yaya Sanogo
Yannis Tafer
Cedric Bakambu
Khouma Babacar
Mbaye Niang
Ricky van Wolfswinkel
Luuk de Jong

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Waffelz
07-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Some good suggestions their, especially Babacar and Sanogo, even though i'm not sure how good they are on this years version. If they're anything as good as last year then they will definitely be a good buy.

Meefloaf
07-11-2011, 07:56 PM
im playing 4-3-2-1 (2wingers) with Atletico Madrid, Falcao just went and got injured and i've done my usual massive clear out of deadwood and found myself playing in euro qualifiers and only 2players on the bench. I'm looking for a few midfielders, wingers and a striker who i can sign and not worry about leaving them on the bench and can rely on htem to produce when coming off it.

BjornZ
07-11-2011, 08:19 PM
im playing 4-3-2-1 (2wingers) with Atletico Madrid, Falcao just went and got injured and i've done my usual massive clear out of deadwood and found myself playing in euro qualifiers and only 2players on the bench. I'm looking for a few midfielders, wingers and a striker who i can sign and not worry about leaving them on the bench and can rely on htem to produce when coming off it.

For you I'd also recommend: http://www.thedugout.tv/community/showthread.php?t=78139

Also look at:

Jose Sosa (Metalist)
Siphiwe Tshabalala
Andile Jali
Cidinho
Milan Badelj
Carlos Fierro

nunovski
07-11-2011, 08:47 PM
City only asked €9.5M for Tevez but he doesn't want to :moop:
January transfer window is closed now, let's see what I can find in the summer

Simon244
07-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Hey guys,

Playing with United and need some ideas for my left / right backs. I sold Evra at the end of 1st season which in hindsight was probably a mistake but he is getting on a bit. And I've just sold Rafael to Chelsea for 16.5m (went down a treat with the fans lol).

Right now I'd start with Digne at LB and Vrsaljko at RB. Fabio can cover both slots and Smalling could play at RB if needed. They've all had enough games to convince me and I think I need somebody older with some quality. (Smalling better in the centre too).

Budget isn't an issue I've got loads to spend. Van der Wiel worth signing?

BjornZ
07-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Van der Wiel is pretty good, he could be worth it, as he is also young.

Make sure to check out Sebastien Corchia of FC Sochaux, he is really really good.

For a rather cheap option without too much potential, but good enough as back-up, look for Tony Jantschke.

Other than that, I've got some problems with finding good backs too.

Simon244
07-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Ajax wanted £28m! I'm sure I could have got that down a fair bit but no way will I be paying that much.

Gutted about Corchia he looks great but Everton just signed him and for only £9.5m. I'm still gonna try and see what they say with a bid but it's highly unlikely they will entertain an offer lol.

NickT
07-11-2011, 09:30 PM
I've signed Baines to replace Evra, does a good job.

Simon244
07-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Signed Salvatore Bocchetti from Rubin Kazan. Was recommended in a backroom meeting and cost me £13.5m not too bad. Looks nice stats wise. May slightly prefer centre back but looks pretty accomplished to play at LB too.

Kanij
07-11-2011, 11:11 PM
Sanogo hands down, after a few seasons, I'm getting offers of 50m+

newschooldevil
08-11-2011, 03:25 AM
Have a look at Garry Bocaly for RB, I don't know how much he'd cost at the start (I'm guessing not a lot) and he's been a key player for me for 3 seasons now, including winning the league and CL, and he's forced his way into the France squad. Only young too, I think he's 23 at the beginning.

Simon244
08-11-2011, 07:12 AM
Have a look at Garry Bocaly for RB, I don't know how much he'd cost at the start (I'm guessing not a lot) and he's been a key player for me for 3 seasons now, including winning the league and CL, and he's forced his way into the France squad. Only young too, I think he's 23 at the beginning.

Just signed for Spurs lol.

Been trying to sign Cesar Azpilicueta as he looks really good but Marseille won't accept for anything less than £40m which I refuse to pay as that's just ridiculous.

Frostbite43
08-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Tottenham practically gave me Kyle Walker, and while I'm not sure how he develops in every game, he has owned the RB spot for me - plus, he's English and helps offset all the Brazilians on my squad.

Simon244
08-11-2011, 08:22 PM
He's at Fulham in my game. I've no real options it seems lol. I've got Smalling / Vrsaljko who can play RB, Digne / Brocchetti who can play LB and Fabio who can play either. That's gonna have to do til January I think.

Bowers9927
08-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Im playing as man united and im looking for a good replacment for evra. anyone good enough out there

The Bruce
08-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Merged your thread with the 'Player Request Thread', Bowers9927. Keeps everything in one place. :thbup:

The_Dizzster
08-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Im playing as man united and im looking for a good replacment for evra. anyone good enough out there

Leighton Baines.

Vim
08-11-2011, 08:38 PM
I have Baines and he's amazing but he plays left mid for me. My biggest suggestion, if you have €19M to spend (which you probably do), get Balzaretti from Palermo. Great at defending, attacking, physical and mental attributes! Only draw-back, he is already 29 at the start of the game.

Avstu
08-11-2011, 11:18 PM
I have just finished my first season in my journey man career and i have taken West Ham back to the Premiership via the playoffs. I must be doing something right as I have also been given the job as manager of team GB at the Olympics..

Anyway to my point, West Ham have a lot of players on there books with big salaries, Gary O'Neill for example is on 40k a week. But no1 will even touch him when i offer him on a free transfer? Any advice?

Also I have a budget of £7M And i want to make sure West Ham survive with ease next year. Any advice on potential bargains would be greatly appreciated..

I have already agreed to re-sign Matthew Upson and Chris Kirkland (backup & competition to Green) on frees..

Michael Owen is also on a free, is he worth the gamble?

Lara
09-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Moved your post to the appropriate thread, Avstu.

Is there any particular position you are lacking at? What were your were weaknesses last season?

Avstu
09-11-2011, 06:35 AM
Its a tricky one really, as I had the best defence and always felt like I would score but at the same time I felt like i conceded to many and I didnt score enough if that makes sence?

The I felt like the team was just good enough for the Championship but not for the EPL?!?

Lara
09-11-2011, 06:54 AM
One of the first things I would do is to check the clubs that were relegated from the EPL. You should be able to find some suitable players that are probably begging to leave.

And since you don't have to a huge transfer budget I'd suggest checking some of the Norwegian clubs. They are loaded with talent this year you can pick up cheaply. Tromso, Molde and especially Rosenborg have some young players you can get on loan or cheap transfers that would suit a bottom Prem team.

kev1916
09-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Need a striker 3rd season for Cardiff

Under 2m

Jackletaxi
09-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Try Luca Cigarini, I bought him from Napoli at the beginning of season 2 for 1.9m and he has been a rock in the centre of the park. Average rating just under 8 and averaging a goal every 3 games.

Jackletaxi
09-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Like your save, I finished 2nd in league and won promotion in our first season with Leeds. The deals I've done are; Corluka for 3.4m, Digne for 1.9m, Cigarini ( He's a rock ) for 1.9m, Saviola for 500,000, but the best buy was Shawcross for 2m up front & 11m more over 48 months, he has been outstanding!!

Nimreitz
10-11-2011, 09:26 AM
Alright, I'll probably have about 10m here in the summer of 2014 and I need a striker. All but established superstars will probably come to my team. The rub is that I need someone who can do more than score, he has to assist and run with the ball well. I've been using Jong Tae-Se who has been very good for me and I won the UEFA Cup with him as my lone striker (I'm Gladbach btw) in 2013. However it has now become clear that he's the weak link in my attack (Reus-Ljalic-Verratti-Jali) and needs to be upgraded. I have Sanogo on loan from City, but he's not the type of player I'm after and doesn't quite fit in. I would imagine Neymar is the prototype of what I'm looking for, but there's no way I can afford him. Thoughts?

Oh, and height would help too as he'll get a few crosses, but they actually don't happen all that often as my wingers usually go for goal instead of cross, and my fullback crosses that get into the box seem to find feet.

dalenichol
10-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Have you considered Dame N'Doye, Nimreitz?

Without breaking the bank I don't know if your going to find a player who has everything you're looking for, but N'Doye certainly seems to come close if I understand your requirements.

He's got good physical strength, decent pace, can finish with feet or head as well as teamwork, off the ball, technique and passing and would probably be available for under £5m

nunovski
10-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Any ideas for a good LB? I'm managing Napoli, 3rd season is starting and I really need a good one! I have like €15/20M to spend. Balzaretti already moved to Tottenham...

Nimreitz
11-11-2011, 06:13 AM
Ryan Bertrand has been very good for me. Pretty much sold to me for peanuts by Chelsea.

Nimreitz
11-11-2011, 06:28 AM
Have you considered Dame N'Doye, Nimreitz?

Without breaking the bank I don't know if your going to find a player who has everything you're looking for, but N'Doye certainly seems to come close if I understand your requirements.

He's got good physical strength, decent pace, can finish with feet or head as well as teamwork, off the ball, technique and passing and would probably be available for under £5m

He's at Lyon, but he's actually about the same in quality (and age) as Jong Tae-Se who I'm looking to replace, so he wouldn't work. This is tough.

Lara
11-11-2011, 06:36 AM
nunovski - Taiwo or Roberto Canella?

John
11-11-2011, 07:22 AM
To the guy looking for a left back; have a look at Lee Wallace at Rangers. Shouldn't cost too much and develops very well.

To the guy looking for a right back; look for Romario in the Brazilian league. Only a kid at the start but is good enough to play first team football for any side within a year.

To the guys looking for a striker; have a look at Milan Djuric. Nabbed him in Summer 2012 for 1.4m and he's worth easily quintuple that.

nunovski
11-11-2011, 12:41 PM
For now I bought Santon, but I'll need another one because Dossena is getting old. I'll take a look at those in January.

Frostbite43
11-11-2011, 02:13 PM
For now I bought Santon, but I'll need another one because Dossena is getting old. I'll take a look at those in January.

Have a look at Mattias Ostrzolek from Bochum for LB. He doesn't have an attribute that stands out, but he's good at everything. He doesn't get tired or hurt and isn't a card-magnet. :thbgrin:

Alessio
11-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Any ideas for a good LB? I'm managing Napoli, 3rd season is starting and I really need a good one! I have like €15/20M to spend. Balzaretti already moved to Tottenham...

You could try Andalsi or Criscito aswell. Good thing about them is Ansaldi can play both backs, and Criscito can play center aswell. Really solid defenders, could do it on a lot of top teams :)

Ben
11-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Just a suggestion to make this thread a bit more efficient. If offering a reply or recommending a player; ideally can you either quote the post, or if not, add the users name in bold at the start of the post. I know some of you already are, but it will just make information easier to find for those looking for answers and for those just browsing the threads it provides a bit of information about the price of the player and the teams he will go to.

Thank you.

man u 4 ever
11-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Need a LB positioned player for everton and my budget is under 2m

AppleMac
11-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Tottenham, just before 1st game of the season. 14M in bank and want a CB. Papadopoulos is not coming, splashing all my cash on him and getting rejected every time...

Lara
12-11-2011, 08:50 AM
AppleMac - Try looking at Nicolas Otamendi

Tommo
12-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Tottenham, just before 1st game of the season. 14M in bank and want a CB. Papadopoulos is not coming, splashing all my cash on him and getting rejected every time...

Try Bruno Manga.

Alessio
12-11-2011, 11:59 AM

My scouts in Juventus keep praising Douglas from Twente, but i don't have any experience with him. His stats look well though, and he should fit the price (more than that) and i'm pretty certain he would gladly join Tottenham.

You could also try going for Criscito from Zenit, but i doubt you can attract him in the first season. Looking at Manga, as already mentioned above, could also be an opportunity :)

EDIT:

Juventus - first season. Am stuck between Astori and Vertonghen. Who should i get? If my scouts are correct, Astori will be a little cheaper, and he seems like a better defender and have more in natural fitness and some of the mental stats. Vetonghen though, seems to be a little better when it comes to possession.. They are both 24

olllie
12-11-2011, 01:02 PM
I also need a CB for Tottenham. I'm thinking Shawcross or Cahill, but I'm not sure I wanna go domestic. How pricey is Hummels?

Kanij
12-11-2011, 04:21 PM
I also need a CB for Tottenham. I'm thinking Shawcross or Cahill, but I'm not sure I wanna go domestic. How pricey is Hummels?

Shawcross hands down. Can do the job for many many seasons, Then you could just profit off him when you are ready to get a new one. You should be able to get him for 20m USD.

therebehounds
12-11-2011, 04:25 PM
olllie - They're all around £15m. Hummels is brilliant if you don't mind a lack of pace (which I do), Cahill's more technically sound, and Shawcross is a well-rounded physical defender. If you want someone to start moves from the back, Cahill or Hummels. If it's a good old-fashioned English CB you want, then Shawcross. He chips in with a few goals from corners too.

Just started a game as Newcastle, and all my wide players except Jonas got broke in the same reserve match. Fucking Darlington... :panda:

So a cheapish, fast right winger who can take players on and score a few, budget £5-7m, and someone who can get a work permit for preference. That or a solid RM for the same money, for a switch to 4-4-1-1.

Anderson
12-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Maybe try Junior Hoillett from Blackburn?

Byron
12-11-2011, 07:34 PM
Daniel Braaten tore things up on the right wing for me therebehounds. Shouldn't cost too much and despite the fact that I only had him for 3 years he scored about 15-20 goals. Good solid player.

John
12-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Luciano Narsingh fits that bill.

therebehounds
12-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Cheers all, some good ideas there. I'd be all over Hoillett if I'd the money, and the other two's clubs are after £8-10m for them. The mentalists. Some tapping up needed methinks...

John
12-11-2011, 09:55 PM
I signed Narsingh for 1.4m at the end of the first season. You're extremely unlucky if they're looking for that sort of money for him.

AppleMac
13-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, I am now awaiting scouts reports for Manga, Hummels, Shawcross and Otamendi.

I would also love to have Guiseppe Prestia from Palermo U20, but Palermo want 11.25M for him! What the...?

Waffelz
13-11-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm after a left back for Villarreal and I've around £6m to play with, any suggestions will be great!

Tommo
13-11-2011, 11:56 AM
What season?

Waffelz
13-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Season season in, bud.

Nimreitz
13-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Alright, I'll probably have about 10m here in the summer of 2014 and I need a striker. All but established superstars will probably come to my team. The rub is that I need someone who can do more than score, he has to assist and run with the ball well. I've been using Jong Tae-Se who has been very good for me and I won the UEFA Cup with him as my lone striker (I'm Gladbach btw) in 2013. However it has now become clear that he's the weak link in my attack (Reus-Ljalic-Verratti-Jali) and needs to be upgraded. I have Sanogo on loan from City, but he's not the type of player I'm after and doesn't quite fit in. I would imagine Neymar is the prototype of what I'm looking for, but there's no way I can afford him. Thoughts?

Oh, and height would help too as he'll get a few crosses, but they actually don't happen all that often as my wingers usually go for goal instead of cross, and my fullback crosses that get into the box seem to find feet.

In the end I went with John Fleck, but my first choice was Erick "El Cubo" Torres from Chivas in Mexico. Unfortunately Liverpool found him before he popped up at the World Cup onto my radar. If anyone needs a striker, take a long look at that kid.

Weedles
13-11-2011, 06:44 PM
I suppose this isn't totally in the right place, but it doesn't deserve it's own thread.

Has any tried to sign Mr. Beckham after his contract with LA expires? I'm puttering along with QPR and he has no interest in coming here. That's fine. I'm just wondering if he'll sign anywhere else, or if he'll only stay at LA.

Thanks.

Frostbite43
14-11-2011, 02:06 PM
In the end I went with John Fleck, but my first choice was Erick "El Cubo" Torres from Chivas in Mexico. Unfortunately Liverpool found him before he popped up at the World Cup onto my radar. If anyone needs a striker, take a long look at that kid.

Third season as Leicester City, January window and I've had two bids accepted for him, rather large bids, and both times he'll hear out my contract offers...but then laugh at me and cancel negotiations. :nono:

Window is almost closed now and I may try one more time, though I may also just wait until next season. I'm in the knock-out section of Champs League play so the club rep should improve some by then and he may not be so dismissive.

John
14-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Carlos Fierro looks like a far better prospect than Torres for me.

Pretty similar in most stats, but Fierro has a slightly higher work rate and determination, while he's also a year younger, cheaper to buy, demands less wages, and he's much easier to keep happy by the looks of things.

Frostbite43
14-11-2011, 04:59 PM

Pretty similar in most stats, but Fierro has a slightly higher work rate and determination, while he's also a year younger, cheaper to buy, demands less wages, and he's much easier to keep happy by the looks of things.

I actually have Carlos Fierro on my roster, but in my game he's a definite class below Torres. Torres is 18/18 pace/acc, while Fierro is 15/15. Torres' finishing and composure is 17/16, Fierro's is 12/13.

Some of that is no doubt my fault, as I didn't play Fierro often and no one would take him on loan, even with me paying his wages. :sorry:

Tommo
14-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Season season in, bud.

What?

Tommo
14-11-2011, 05:04 PM
For those interested here is Fierro as managed by Maestro Ugo

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h360/MaestroUgo/fierro.jpg

Frostbite43
14-11-2011, 05:57 PM
For those interested here is Fierro as managed by Maestro Ugo

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h360/MaestroUgo/fierro.jpg

Hopefully by 2020 he'll be that good for me, too! He's just a pup on my game, on the cusp of 2014.

John
14-11-2011, 06:01 PM
Hopefully by 2020 he'll be that good for me, too! He's just a pup on my game, on the cusp of 2014.

That screenshot is from 2016.

Yevrah
14-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Carlos Fierro is a monster. One of the scouts in my Norwich game recommended him and I signed him for £4.5m a couple of seasons in. I'm now in 2020, he's scored somewhere between 250-300 goals for me and is worth over £30m.

I haven't managed anyone else in this version yet but I'd fancy he's one of the best strikers in the game. An absolute must buy.

John
14-11-2011, 08:22 PM
I picked him up on a free at the end of the first season for Rangers. He's largely been a backup, coming off the bench and playing the odd game here and there, but a long term injury to Milan Djuric has meant he's been getting a run as my first choice centre forward.

Since then he's knocked in nine goals in eight games. I can see him turning into quite a striker.

Frostbite43
14-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Well then. Perhaps I should consider playing him more...

Vim
14-11-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm looking for an all-round great MC. I'm Arsenal and have a budgeet of €70M, though I would like to keep the price not over €40M.

Frostbite43
14-11-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm looking for an all-round great MC. I'm Arsenal and have a budgeet of €70M, though I would like to keep the price not over €40M.

Better than Aaron Ramsey? That's a pretty short list. Marek Hamsik is probably my favorite, then Axel Witsel and Andre Ayew.

There's only one Keano
14-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Help! I need somebody...

Ok so i'm about to wrap up season 1 with Inter, i will have aprox. 60 million to spend and i don't mind spending all of it because i'm looking for quality.

I need a left winger, right winger and a right back. I have a huge dilemma :

- right winger : Marco Reus or Giuliano or somebody else ?

Reus will be relegated with Gladbach and will be available for around 15 mil but i am worried about his 11 in crossing and passing. Giuliano looks tons better but can he actually deliver on the right wing since he is natural at AMC.

- left winger : Hulk for 25 million or somebody else ?

Hulk ? Absolutely would sign him, who wouldn't sign that beast but my scout says he is best at right wing ? WTF, since when. Hazard is priced at 50 million, Gotze is unavailable and Bale would join for about 35 million but a Welshman in Italia ? Hmm

- right back : Vrsaljko or Corchia or somebody else ?

I don't know who is better honestly on this version between Vrsaljko and Corchia and both are priced about 10 million. Is there anyone better for that kind of money or perhaps a few million more ?

I'm having this huge dilemma and i really hope someone that had experience with these guys can help out.

Frostbite43
15-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Help! I need somebody...

Ok so i'm about to wrap up season 1 with Inter, i will have aprox. 60 million to spend and i don't mind spending all of it because i'm looking for quality.

I need a left winger, right winger and a right back. I have a huge dilemma :

- right winger : Marco Reus or Giuliano or somebody else ?

Reus will be relegated with Gladbach and will be available for around 15 mil but i am worried about his 11 in crossing and passing. Giuliano looks tons better but can he actually deliver on the right wing since he is natural at AMC.

- left winger : Hulk for 25 million or somebody else ?

Hulk ? Absolutely would sign him, who wouldn't sign that beast but my scout says he is best at right wing ? WTF, since when. Hazard is priced at 50 million, Gotze is unavailable and Bale would join for about 35 million but a Welshman in Italia ? Hmm

- right back : Vrsaljko or Corchia or somebody else ?

I don't know who is better honestly on this version between Vrsaljko and Corchia and both are priced about 10 million. Is there anyone better for that kind of money or perhaps a few million more ?

I'm having this huge dilemma and i really hope someone that had experience with these guys can help out.

I don't think it matters where Hulk plays...he'll still dominate. I just finished a match at City of Manchester Stadium where Hulk now plys his trade. Hulk is hugging the right sideline, closely shadowed by my Frank Tabanou. Hulk fires a cross toward an onrushing Dzeko that Sergio Asenjo tips into the air, toward the left sideline. Kyle Walker readies himself to control the rebound but he can't. Why not? Because Hulk has already run all the way from the opposite sideline to tackle his own rebound away from the defender.

Fucking infuriating. Buy him.

There's only one Keano
15-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Thanks for that Frostbite. I scouted Hulk again and found out he is available for 20 million so i couldn't pass on that. Only 20 million for Hulk ! :checkit:

But it also means i can't now sign anyone else that isn't a EU national due to Serie A rules so no Giuliano or Vrsaljko for me then.

Alessio
16-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Have been offered both Danny and Hazard. Which one should i choose?

Juventus, 2nd season. They'll play at the left. Hazard is more expensive and with higher wage demands. Danny has better mental stats, but Hazard is seven years younger and a little bit faster

Nimreitz
17-11-2011, 12:24 AM

He does look a slight class below, but he's also on loan in Cyprus right now and I can probably get him for under 3m Euros (Torres ran Liverpool 10m). Great tip.

newschooldevil
17-11-2011, 03:16 AM
Have been offered both Danny and Hazard. Which one should i choose?

Juventus, 2nd season. They'll play at the left. Hazard is more expensive and with higher wage demands. Danny has better mental stats, but Hazard is seven years younger and a little bit faster

Hazard, absolutely. Mental stats can be improved with age. Hazard has age on his side, and he's one of the best young players in the game. He's absolutely worth paying extra fee and wages for.

Garcias understudy
17-11-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi, I'm looking for a top striker, for now more than £2m who has decent attributes in: pace, dribbling, technique, acceleration, off the ball and finishing.

Any suggestions?
I'm playing 3 up front with Liverpool, but both Suarez and Bellamy are injured for months and have Carrol, Kuyt and Ecclestone up front at the moment!

Also, has anyone managed to sign Tevez? City seem to just write him off (not even registered with them), but they want £24m just to LOAN him! :sorry:

I'm still in the first season by the way.

Trent
17-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Currently in January 2012 - since Xabi Alonso played utterly shit as a box-to-box midfielder, I'm looking to sell him around 30M [Arsenal and Citeh will probably bid in]. I was looking around some players that may be decent signings and these two came up...

Stanislau Drahun
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/Freelancer_BG/Football%20Manager%202012/StanislauDrahunOverview_Attributes.png

Juraj Kucka
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/Freelancer_BG/Football%20Manager%202012/JurajKuckaOverview_Attributes.png

Do you think any of these two might be worth it? Or do you have any other decent recommendations for the box-to-box midfielder? [I also have Altintop there, but he's no magic either and I'll be selling him at the end of the season].

P.S.: Gojko Kacar from HSV also looks decent...

Frostbite43
17-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a top striker, for now more than £2m who has decent attributes in: pace, dribbling, technique, acceleration, off the ball and finishing.

Any suggestions?
I'm playing 3 up front with Liverpool, but both Suarez and Bellamy are injured for months and have Carrol, Kuyt and Ecclestone up front at the moment!

Also, has anyone managed to sign Tevez? City seem to just write him off (not even registered with them), but they want £24m just to LOAN him! :sorry:

I'm still in the first season by the way.

This will probably be merged into the 'Who should I buy?' thread, but in the meantime see how much Jan Chromasta is going for, or maybe a Yannis Tafer loan.

Lara
18-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Indeed, it's been moved. I edited your post to make it clear as to whom you were responding to. :thbup:

Nimreitz
18-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Currently in January 2012 - since Xabi Alonso played utterly shit as a box-to-box midfielder, I'm looking to sell him around 30M [Arsenal and Citeh will probably bid in]. I was looking around some players that may be decent signings and these two came up...

Stanislau Drahun
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/Freelancer_BG/Football%20Manager%202012/StanislauDrahunOverview_Attributes.png

Juraj Kucka
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/Freelancer_BG/Football%20Manager%202012/JurajKuckaOverview_Attributes.png

Do you think any of these two might be worth it? Or do you have any other decent recommendations for the box-to-box midfielder? [I also have Altintop there, but he's no magic either and I'll be selling him at the end of the season].

P.S.: Gojko Kacar from HSV also looks decent...

Why would you play Xabi Alonso as a box to box? Play him as a DLP and maybe use Sahin as box to box or Khedira as ball winning-support.

Waffelz
18-11-2011, 08:05 AM
What?

Second season in. :D

k_mac
18-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Need a MC and ST for Man Utd at start of third season. Budget is £100m. Basically I need someone like Fletcher and Hernandez.

thesixteen
18-11-2011, 05:19 PM
radja nianggolan, very good player and seydou doumbia or kevin gamerio.

ron_burgundy
18-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Hi all,

I am after one final player for my Arsenal squad. I need cover at AML/R and ideally would like one player who can play across both positions.

I am willing to spend up to about £15mil. I have been looking at the likes of Reus, Augusto or Marin but I am slightly worried about their physical stats, strength and natural fitness etc etc.

Welcome any thoughts??!!

Cheers all

PS - I should add Benayoun has broken his leg and I am using Walcott as a striker so only really left with Arshavin, Gervinho and then the likes of Chamberlain and Miyaichi...

Nimreitz
19-11-2011, 09:24 AM
I signed Adem Ljalic from Fiorentina and he has been better than Reus for me. Only cost 7m too.

Del_Piero_10
20-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Virgil Van Dijk - FC Groningen - CB - 22 - i have no screenshots but i watched him last season and is a very good strong young centre back i watched him a month ago and he scored from about 35 yards out.

Decided to check him out on FM12 and signed him for Anji and he is a very good signing and will only get better.

Ranquelme
20-11-2011, 11:42 PM
If anyone wants a DM, look at Fernando at Porto, I got him for £3m and he's an absolute destroyer.

John
21-11-2011, 02:03 AM
If anyone wants a DM, look at Fernando at Porto, I got him for £3m and he's an absolute destroyer.

I signed him for my Rangers side after Newcastle took Andile Jali off my hands.

He's superb.

mr.wok
21-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Hey all,

I've just managed to get promotion to the Championship and now need to strengthen my squad big time. Only problem is I'm having real trouble attracting players to the team, so does anyone have any suggestions for hidden gems or players who are happy joining Champ teams?

My current squad is:

GK: Weaver (need a replacement)
DR: Kovacevic
DC: Loovens
DC: Beevers (replacement would be nice)
DL: Wome
DMC: Need a new DMC
MC (ball-winner): Skacel
MC (box-to-box): Darren Carter (need replacement)
AML: Luigi Bruins
AMR: Need a new AMR
ST: Chris O'Grady (need a new ST)

I have £3.6m to spend and a wage budget that will stretch to about £14k pw

Any ideas peeps?

Schwarz
21-11-2011, 04:36 PM
need a new CB 2nd season with Liverpool just sold Martin Skrtel to Spurs for 14m and now have about 19m to spend want someone good enough to go straight in beside Agger.

Lara
21-11-2011, 06:41 PM
need a new CB 2nd season with Liverpool just sold Martin Skrtel to Spurs for 14m and now have about 19m to spend want someone good enough to go straight in beside Agger.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Zapata, Otamendi ?

Lara
21-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Hey all,

I've just managed to get promotion to the Championship and now need to strengthen my squad big time. Only problem is I'm having real trouble attracting players to the team, so does anyone have any suggestions for hidden gems or players who are happy joining Champ teams?

My current squad is:
GK: Weaver (need a replacement)
DMC: Need a new DMC

Any ideas peeps?

GK: Joe Lewis from Peterborough? Also check Colin Coosemans

DMC: Kara Mbodj

I'll be able to pull some more names when I get home.

Mazuuurk
22-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Is Otamendi the beast he used to be?

10 million?

BjornZ
22-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Ye otamendi is still class.

BjornZ
22-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Hey all,

My current squad is:

AMR: Need a new AMR

Any ideas peeps?

Can't recommend Fernando Canesin Matos enough. http://gyazo.com/532d4457e19671d55d51f880ee51136e

You could easily retrain him to AMR spot and cost me 1.9 million euros.

Heat
22-11-2011, 10:47 PM
Bjornz, had to say, that is an excellent quote in your signature. :lol:

:thbgrin:

WestHamGaz
23-11-2011, 06:34 AM
As there are no lists as yet, i'm looking for some cheap quality players in numerous positions in preperation for my West Ham side gaining promotion back to the EPL.

I'd prefer young players with already decent stats if possible, if not, some players who usually become available at the end of the first season.

Predominantly i'm looking for the following

DC
DR
DL
DMC
AMR
AML

and a pacey STR

Maybe we could start a few lists of players and their positions.

Luther Blissett
23-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Are all the good leftbacks dead in this version? In need of one, and one that is not too exotic(South American or unheard of Eastern European teams) and has no problem with work permits.

BjornZ
23-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Are all the good leftbacks dead in this version? In need of one, and one that is not too exotic(South American or unheard of Eastern European teams) and has no problem with work permits.

Lucas Digne seems okay for me, althought potentially wise he is kinda disappointing

Luther Blissett
24-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Thanks, Bjornz. Had him scouted but I need someone who can be in the first team now.

barryleng1
24-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Hello

Can anyone recommend a few young signings second season with Portsmouth, in the premier league.

Got about 3 million to spend and don’t really wanna go above 10k a week in wages. Players under 24 would be great.

Oh for every position!

Thanks

There's only one Keano
24-11-2011, 11:34 PM
Lucas Digne is a starting left back for me at Inter since start of the game. I had only Nagatomo as a left back at club so i got Digne at start and i must tell you not one month passed without him getting 2-3 attributes up. At the end of the season in the ass man report about players training over the year, Digne was in the top 3.

I used him as a starter on FM11 too even though he was 16 only yet i was amazed that he played so well like he was 5 years or so older. At FM12 he has a 4 star rating compared to Nagatomo for me which is quite good considering Nagatomo has been chased by Bayern every transfer window.

So i should say get Digne mate, he hugs the line and can deliver some sweet crosses in the box too, he is consistent and fit to play back to back games if needed.

Aaronaldo
28-11-2011, 04:23 PM
Just started a new game as Brighton in the Championship. Decided to play a 4-2-3-1 formation (I know, yawn) but I have no decent AMC to pull the strings. I’m looking for a player that could act as an advanced playmaker or trequartista, so good passing, creativity and flair are obviously required.

I have about £2m to spend and, preferably, would like them to be young so that should I get promoted can grow into a Premier League quality player.
I’ve tried buying Mateo Kovacic but don’t have enough money and had an offer accepted for Marco Verratti but it got cancelled as he got injured.

Thoughts?

There's only one Keano
28-11-2011, 06:11 PM
I would say start again and get Verratti this time. He is class. He is perfect for what you are looking for.

ezkalan
28-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Need a center back for Bayern, preferabbly strong in the air since we seem to keep conceding odd goals from corners and crosses. Willing to spend about 15m euros

There's only one Keano
28-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Need a center back for Bayern, preferabbly strong in the air since we seem to keep conceding odd goals from corners and crosses. Willing to spend about 15m euros

Here are some names for you : Salvatore Bocchetti, Bruno Ecuele Manga, Stephane Mbia, Nicolas Nkoulou, Mapou Yanga Mbiwa and from Bundesliga either of Schalke center backs.

Now since i don't know in which season you are in i didn't write the club names down to where these guys play, you will find them by names.

Take your pick.

ezkalan
28-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks mate, starting third season so some of these arent available anymore. Papadopolous for example is priced at over 30mil and Bocchetti at 19mil at ManU, but ill give the other ones a look :)

Taco
28-11-2011, 08:24 PM
looking for a Centre Back, a Defensive Mid who has +15 passing, and a Poacher for Swansea, any idea lads?

Taco
28-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Budget is £7.25m

Anderson
28-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Kara from Tromso could be a nice bargain for DC/DMC.

Lara
28-11-2011, 09:08 PM

Roberto Canella from Sporting Gijón.

Taco
28-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Kara from Tromso could be a nice bargain for DC/DMC.

Just snapped him up for around £1m, gonna play him a CB as i've also signed Jali and Vass, also got Erick Torres for £3.2m and now just looking for a Playmaker, needs pure creative stats and +17 passing around £4m left

BjornZ
29-11-2011, 01:31 AM
Just snapped him up for around £1m, gonna play him a CB as i've also signed Jali and Vass, also got Erick Torres for £3.2m and now just looking for a Playmaker, needs pure creative stats and +17 passing around £4m left

Sergey Krivets looks pretty solid.

AppleMac
30-11-2011, 03:00 PM
I want an absolute top striker, willing to pay 35M. But wages shouldnt exceed 80k if possible... Hulk as a AMRL/ST for 30M, but wage demands are 125,000 and both him and his agent want 5.5M each! Sorry, that is just too expensive. Damiao is on the shortlist too, but his clubs demands a whopping 56M!

Any good suggestions? Would Cavani be something for me?

btw; now Tottenham, won premier league first season, now in preparation for 2nd season.

newschooldevil
30-11-2011, 10:30 PM
I want an absolute top striker, willing to pay 35M. But wages shouldnt exceed 80k if possible... Hulk as a AMRL/ST for 30M, but wage demands are 125,000 and both him and his agent want 5.5M each! Sorry, that is just too expensive. Damiao is on the shortlist too, but his clubs demands a whopping 56M!

btw; now Tottenham, won premier league first season, now in preparation for 2nd season.

I'd say definitely try for Cavani. He went to Spurs on one of my games and averaged over a goal a game for a few seasons, looks a very good player.

I'm looking for an AMC for Stoke, first season. About £5m, willing to pay more in installments if necessary. I've got a couple of younger players for the position but they've still got a bit of a way to go, I'd really like someone established to come in and play straight away.

BjornZ
30-11-2011, 11:25 PM
I'd say definitely try for Cavani. He went to Spurs on one of my games and averaged over a goal a game for a few seasons, looks a very good player.

I'm looking for an AMC for Stoke, first season. About £5m, willing to pay more in installments if necessary. I've got a couple of younger players for the position but they've still got a bit of a way to go, I'd really like someone established to come in and play straight away.

Try Jose Sosa of Metalist

cyril
30-11-2011, 11:53 PM

Try Seydou Doumbia from CSKA Moscow i have him for Bayern Munich side and he score a silly amount of goals. Ive tried him and Damaio out and personally i think Doumbia is better than Damaio. Doumbia doesnt really have any weakenesses he is big, fast, strong and a good finisher. I highly recommend him he's blitzing goal charts for me. Cavani ive yet to try him in this version but if he is anything like the last one he will be a goal machine.

bryan
01-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Hey folks,a couple of requests for my Dortmund side.
Seba Kehl is my skipper and the anchor in my midfield.
However I struggle to get more than 60/70 mins per game from him,aside from training on his fitness,any recomended replacements for him within a 8-10m budget?

Also,if money were no object which of the following do I need?
Marin,Schurrle, or Reus?
I play a variety of Shrews pink panther and the best spell I had using it was at hibs where I had an ST flanked by AMR/ST and AML/ST either side. I'm looking to recreate that with BVB.

Pokerface
01-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Replacements for Kehl could be Annan, Sven's brother Lars or Casemiro.

As for Marin, Schurrle, or Reus, I've actually have just spent a pretty penny on Schurrle and he's performing well both down the left flank and up front if needs be. He's far more direct than the other two, but if money is no object I'd opt for Marin. Definitely the most talented. Reus would probably be the cheapest, and he's an ever present for Gladbach in my save a couple of years down the line.

bryan
01-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks pokerface
I have Sven still but he has a long term injury.
I'll scout Lars,Casemiro and I take it that's Anthony Annan?
Yeh Marin is the one I'd love,just don't know if I could afford him.
Reus looks good too,just not sure he'd be one I could retrain to an AML/ST?
I seen your posts on Schurrle in the German thread and I've scouted him and am impressed. I think it will be Marin>Schurrle>Reus.
Any other suggestions for that spot?

There's only one Keano
01-12-2011, 06:40 PM
I need a target striker for QPR at start of the game, i have something like 4 million.

Thing is i have Paloschi and Sanogo already and i intend to have them as a strike force but i need 1 more good target man striker if Paloschi gets injured and until Sanogo can play.

Even better if you could think of somebody to just be loaned out for 12 months as i already have future targets in mind and don't wanna spend needlessly.

I tried to loan Lukaku, Pavlychenko, Niang and no dice. Fierro don't wanna come yet.

Pokerface
01-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Reus is actually competent all across attack in my save bryan. Finishing attribute of 16 to boot. Other suggestions would be Podolski or Dembele.

Have a look at Ignjovski for the anchor man role too. :thbup:

bryan
01-12-2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks again PF,I'll keep you informed on the German thread:thbup:

Number_25
01-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Misread.

Garcias understudy
02-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Can anyone recommend a winger for Liverpool to go straight into the side for less than £2m? (the board haven't given me much to play with!)

I'm in the January transfer window of the first season.

Cheers!

AppleMac
02-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Isn't it easier to try to get a player on loan, and try to get a winger of your own after this season? Maybe that would give you more options.

Ranquelme
03-12-2011, 02:19 AM
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7601/papay.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/papay.png/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

If you were challanging for all the major honours would you sign this guy as a back up defender and hopefully starter in a season or two? for £6m.

His lack of concentration is a problem and his high aggression may mean he will get sent off a lot.

Pokerface
03-12-2011, 03:37 AM
Back up defender. :nono:

Witness the marking attribute and get on your knees son. I've had him for two years now, he's improving daily, his average performance has been at a rating of 7.3, and he hasn't been sent off once. Madrid, Milan and the like have been sniffing around, but he's going nowhere. For what it's worth his concentration is now at 13 aged 24.

rikkibs86
03-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Hi im looking for a striker, i play an advanced forward, in the championship 2nd season, no more than 400k. I was ideally after Billy Sharp after Doncaster were relegated but they want £1m. I oly play 1 upfront so its important hes consistantly a goal threat, and ideally some sort of pace.

I had Afobe on loan 1st season in L1 but he doesnt seem intrested in a second season and United (despite being my feeder club) want money to loan a striker!!!

Ranquelme
03-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Back up defender. :nono:

Witness the marking attribute and get on your knees son. I've had him for two years now, he's improving daily, his average performance has been at a rating of 7.3, and he hasn't been sent off once. Madrid, Milan and the like have been sniffing around, but he's going nowhere. For what it's worth his concentration is now at 13 aged 24.

He rejected me and went to Sevilla :nono: He got injured for a couple of months after two games.

Gooner49
05-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Need a LW positioned player for Arsenal and my budget is 20m for the first january transfer window

k_mac
05-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Need a LW positioned player for Arsenal and my budget is 20m for the first january transfer window

Hulk - His price varies but he can sometimes be gotten for as low as £18m

mat4404
05-12-2011, 06:37 PM

James Rodriguez. Never payed more than £10 mil for him and, if he isn't already, becomes an absolutely sensational player.

Lara
05-12-2011, 06:52 PM

Shaqiri. Can play either side and runs under 10m euro.

Tommo
05-12-2011, 07:03 PM
Shaqiri. Can play either side and runs under 10m euro.

I can't recommend him enough. I signed him for £9,750,000 in the first season and sold him for £45,000,000 after four seasons to Real. Throughout he was ever present and performed so, so well.

BundyBear
06-12-2011, 04:46 AM
Looking for a prem standard ball winning mid type, solid presence to provide shield for verratti. Entering third season as Huddersfield looking to spend around 2-5m pounds, wage demands can't be excessive due to board giving me a very restrictive max wage.

p.s. adam vass is not in my game despite having serie B loaded :mad:

WestHamGaz
06-12-2011, 03:28 PM
I was about to start a Liverpool save until i looked at the squad, i will struggle to put a team out using my 4-1-2-2-1 tactic.

I need a couple of centre mids and a spare dm, plus a backup striker and dr.

Is their anyone in the team saleable to bring in some much needed transfer money? if not, any good freebies or loans available?

Cheers

Totti
06-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Why would you need a DR with Johnson and Kelly, plus Carragher and Flanagan who can play there as a secondary position?

EDIT: 4 cms = Adam, Lucas (who still turns into a beast), Gerrard and Hendo.

Agreed needing a back-up striker and dms.

I think if you're playing a 41221 then you can sell Kuyt and get some money in. Of course you don't want wingers you could chance it and see if you can sell Downing in the Jan window. 1 up front, Suarez, Kuyt, Carroll and Bellamy are good enough to see you to January or even the end of the season and the next transfer budget.

IMO the squad is good enough to make Champions League football first season, and then improve from there.

You could get Mahamadou Diarra on a free for DMC, and Hesselink for a striker (I think) on frees.

Not sure about loans.

WestHamGaz
06-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Why would you need a DR with Johnson and Kelly, plus Carragher and Flanagan who can play there as a secondary position?

I must have missed Kelly :nono:, Carragher wont fit in at DR he has no pace.

P_3
06-12-2011, 04:34 PM
What I tend to do, is sell Skrtel for double his value as there are plenty of CBs at the club. Which should give you about £10M+.

Oh and sell Aurelio if I can, only because this means Robinson can be played more often until he becomes the best English LB.

rikkibs86
06-12-2011, 05:59 PM
Sanogo is available on loan if im not mistaken

Coupdog1980
06-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Hey everyone , anyone know of very good players who i can sign for my dover team ?

I have no money ...

Cheers

Lara
06-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Looking for a prem standard ball winning mid type, solid presence to provide shield for verratti. Entering third season as Huddersfield looking to spend around 2-5m pounds, wage demands can't be excessive due to board giving me a very restrictive max wage.

Kara Mbodj, can't recommend him highly enough. Might be over your limit since you're so far into the game though.

Lara
06-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Hey everyone , anyone know of very good players who i can sign for my dover team ?

I have no money ...

Cheers

Check this thread mate. http://thedugout.net/community/showthread.php?t=77751

RoloTomasi
07-12-2011, 09:46 AM
who should i buy for QPR 2nd season? current position is 7th (feb2012)

GK: Ochoa can't get work permit. preferably age around 23-27.

DR: young is too old. Should i blown my transfer record on kyle walker?

DL: traore doing well but more goals conceded through crossing from his side. any cheap reliable player?

this season, i bought Kadlec (played all matches so far and score more than that) never had chance to buy him in 2011. arsenal,inter or real snatch him early.

shawcross in jan (extra budget). grab afellay, barca offered half his value but have to max my wage & agent limit to compete with chelsea. sold swp to spurs and replace with schelotto on last day due to barton unhappy with swp transfer.

Lara
07-12-2011, 09:59 AM
who should i buy for QPR 2nd season? current position is 7th (feb2012)

DR: Bandalovski. He's class and if he's still at his original club you can get him for peanuts.

GK: Joe Lewis (Peterborough).

Lara
07-12-2011, 10:07 AM
I was about to start a Liverpool save until i looked at the squad, i will struggle to put a team out using my 4-1-2-2-1 tactic.

I need a couple of centre mids and a spare dm, plus a backup striker and dr.

Is their anyone in the team saleable to bring in some much needed transfer money? if not, any good freebies or loans available?

Cheers

Kara for DM/MC. I think every single person in the Italian thread is using him, me included. He can play DC too.

Bandalovski is a great bargain DR. Probably the find of the scouting section this version of FM. http://thedugout.net/content/players/item,91,19,1,Ivan_Bandalovski.html

For striker check this guy out....http://thedugout.net/content/players/item,94,19,1,Darwin_Quintero.html
Christian Benítez is another one I'd recommend.

wayno88
08-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi all.
I have been reading this site for a long time now and have taken alot of advice and tips for my games. So thanks.
Now thats out the way. Down to business.
I have just finished season 3 with leicester and have somehow gotten them into the champions league via 4th place using the brilliant "Brobs17FM12" tactic.
I now need much better players than i currently have.
These are the positions i need urgently:
GK,CB,RB,ST
I have 18 mill to spend and 100k wages plus obviously whatever i manage to sell on top.
any advice you have would be most appreciated.
Thanks

therebehounds
08-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Any ideas for a left winger for PSG? Middle of the first season, but Nene's been an absolute wanker since I started, and I'm now sick of him complaining all the time about team talks and rotation and all sorts.

Went a bit mad buying Nainggolan, so I'll only have money garnered from selling the aforementioned Brazilian prick. 8-9 million I'm thinking.

newschooldevil
08-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Any ideas for a left winger for PSG? Middle of the first season, but Nene's been an absolute wanker since I started, and I'm now sick of him complaining all the time about team talks and rotation and all sorts.

Went a bit mad buying Nainggolan, so I'll only have money garnered from selling the aforementioned Brazilian prick. 8-9 million I'm thinking.

If you're willing to play in installments, have a look at Antoine Griezmann at Real Sociedad. Young, French and really excellent.

therebehounds
08-12-2011, 09:32 PM
If you're willing to play in installments, have a look at Antoine Griezmann at Real Sociedad. Young, French and really excellent.

Precisely the sort of thing I was after - looks like Nene except his mentality isn't dogshit. Scouting now.

Also looking at Konoplyanka and Yarmolenko, but think they may be a bit pricey. More dead wood needs shifting methinks... :chinny:

Lara
08-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Check out Shaqiri too. Right about 9M.

therebehounds
08-12-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi Wayno, welcome aboard. If you're after Champions League standard on the cheap...

GK: Deola (Palmeiras)... if fact there's a few decent Brazilians. That, or look at relegated clubs.

CB: If Kara's still half cheap, snap him up for here and DM. Or else more Brazilians including Rhodolfo (Sao Paulo) and Rever (Mineiro), Kader Mangane or Bruno Alves (he generally asks to leave Zenit about then in my games).

RB: Bandalovski's a steal if he's still cheap. Or else try Vrsaljko, Romario, or Matthias Johansson (Kalmar FF).

DM: Kara (legend), Ignjovski depending on price, Garmash and Rybalka (Dynamo Kyiv).

Around that time there should be at least one bargain of a striker who's fallen out with their manager. Previous favourites have been Nilmar, Bojan and Papiss Cisse. There've been a stack of young Mexicans mentioned on this thread who'd fit the bill too.

AppleMac
09-12-2011, 01:13 AM

Check out James Rodriguez from FC Porto. Absolute beast.:hail:

Mpenty
09-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Not sure if this is in the right place, But could people give me any opinions on Jordi Alba from Valencia? Thinking of signing him for LB/LM for my Barca save.

TerraceTrotters
09-12-2011, 05:14 PM
started a game with Sunderland and set my seasons expectations to qualify for europa league sitting in 12th with europe still achivable but my team is so inconsistant .ive just came into january , just wondering what the best pre contracts are as my strikers are both loans .

Ranquelme
09-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Not sure if this is in the right place, But could people give me any opinions on Jordi Alba from Valencia? Thinking of signing him for LB/LM for my Barca save.

He's decent. But left backs are hard to find on this version. I can't find a decent one apart from Digne.

kendall3
10-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Im thinking of starting a save with charlton and was interested in how others have done,

good players already there,
good young players already there,
good players to bring in,

thanks for the help!

Coupdog1980
10-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Hey all im playing as pompey in my first season , im sitting in the playoff spots but want to push forward and get automatic promotion , can anyone offer me good players and staff to sign ???

Yeb0ah
11-12-2011, 12:53 PM
It is summer 2012, and having got River Promoted, and into the Copa Sudamericana by winning the Copa Argentina, my squad has been picked over by European sides, leaving me with almost no wing backs.

I need one for each side, and preferably even one who if pushed could play on either side. I have not got much more than a couple of million for the lot though...

Also, I'm playing with a libero at the back - does anyone have any recomended people for this position? Nelson Rivas is doing a passable job at the moment, but I'd prefer someone a bit more suited to this role.

Cheers

Garcias understudy
11-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Im just coming to the end of the first season and am in need of a poacher to lead the attack. Transfer budget is around £3m. Can anyone recommend a reliable player?

The_Dizzster
11-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Merged with the Who Should I Sign thread.

Pokerface
11-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Carlos Fierro. He's quite young, but his potential is massive and he should cost less than your budget.

Lara
11-12-2011, 07:46 PM
It is summer 2012, and having got River Promoted, and into the Copa Sudamericana by winning the Copa Argentina, my squad has been picked over by European sides, leaving me with almost no wing backs.

I need one for each side, and preferably even one who if pushed could play on either side. I have not got much more than a couple of million for the lot though...

Also, I'm playing with a libero at the back - does anyone have any recomended people for this position? Nelson Rivas is doing a passable job at the moment, but I'd prefer someone a bit more suited to this role.

Cheers

Romario for right WB? I haven't managed in South America but I've signed him to European clubs.

EDIT: Diogo for leftback. He's at Sao Paulo (on loan at Goias).

Lennac
13-12-2011, 05:47 AM
Need a CM for Spartak Moscow. Does a poor man's Schweinsteiger exist? Someone who has some offensive playmaking abilities, but is also a solid ball-winning midfielder. I have a large transfer budget available right now.

Problem I'm having is that very few players who would make it into my first team actually want to come to Moscow... If he's Russian that would be a HUGE bonus given the foreign player restrictions in Russia. All Russian-born CMs that I've found however are playing for rival teams and players in Russia seem to be oddly loyal to their clubs.

Lara
13-12-2011, 06:27 AM
Need a CM for Spartak Moscow. Does a poor man's Schweinsteiger exist? Someone who has some offensive playmaking abilities, but is also a solid ball-winning midfielder. I have a large transfer budget available right now.

Problem I'm having is that very few players who would make it into my first team actually want to come to Moscow... If he's Russian that would be a HUGE bonus given the foreign player restrictions in Russia. All Russian-born CMs that I've found however are playing for rival teams and players in Russia seem to be oddly loyal to their clubs.

McDonald Mariga, Nicolas Olmedo, Adam Vass, Giulio Migliaccio, Thomas Augustinussen. Hopefully one of those works for you. Let me know!

dalenichol
13-12-2011, 09:59 AM
Needing an ST for Dinamo Zagreb, would like him to be pacey if problem as my strikeforce, although very good for this level, lacks any real pace.

Just entered my 2nd season and have about 8m to spend, however nobody on the obvious list such as Erick Torress or Carlos Fierro etc would even consider signing for me and I know some of the great boys n girls on here such as Nkosi seem to have a good knowledge of the more obscure players

hopefully someone can help me out!

wayno88
13-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi Wayno, welcome aboard. If you're after Champions League standard on the cheap...

GK: Deola (Palmeiras)... if fact there's a few decent Brazilians. That, or look at relegated clubs.

CB: If Kara's still half cheap, snap him up for here and DM. Or else more Brazilians including Rhodolfo (Sao Paulo) and Rever (Mineiro), Kader Mangane or Bruno Alves (he generally asks to leave Zenit about then in my games).

RB: Bandalovski's a steal if he's still cheap. Or else try Vrsaljko, Romario, or Matthias Johansson (Kalmar FF).

DM: Kara (legend), Ignjovski depending on price, Garmash and Rybalka (Dynamo Kyiv).

Around that time there should be at least one bargain of a striker who's fallen out with their manager. Previous favourites have been Nilmar, Bojan and Papiss Cisse. There've been a stack of young Mexicans mentioned on this thread who'd fit the bill too.

Thanks for the advice therbehounds
I didnt manage to sign any of the players that you suggested as they had already moved. However one bit of advice that you gave was to search for unhappy players and this worked a treat. The main man i got from this was Bruno Eculae Manga (spelling?) a CB. Immense at the back with robert Huth!
Thanks for the help!

Lara
13-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Needing an ST for Dinamo Zagreb, would like him to be pacey if problem as my strikeforce, although very good for this level, lacks any real pace.

Just entered my 2nd season and have about 8m to spend, however nobody on the obvious list such as Erick Torress or Carlos Fierro etc would even consider signing for me and I know some of the great boys n girls on here such as Nkosi seem to have a good knowledge of the more obscure players

hopefully someone can help me out!

Marco Antonio Bueno, Claudio Mejolaro, Julio Cesar (at Figueirense), Jaba Dvali.

I'm going to have to write a scouting report on Bueno, he looks class..
Screenshot of Bueno: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1621/2011121300001d.jpg

dalenichol
13-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Awesome Nkosi, Thanks!

I've actually moved on to Basel at the moment, but some of these players might be worth a punt until Fierro joins at the end of the season.

Lennac
13-12-2011, 08:45 PM
McDonald Mariga, Nicolas Olmedo, Adam Vass, Giulio Migliaccio, Thomas Augustinussen. Hopefully one of those works for you. Let me know!

Thanks for the suggestions. I may be able to acquire Olmedo, but the others don't seem to be interested in moving to Spartak Moscow.

mr.wok
16-12-2011, 02:00 AM
Kevin Vandenbergh has been very solid for me. Signed him season 2 in the champ for 300k, averaged 7.19 playing as a lone striker, netted 10 goals and 5 assists in 23 games. Into the prem and he's smashed 6 in 6 :D

Also look out for Pontus Wernbloom, just picked him up on a free

Rishy
18-12-2011, 04:48 AM
Looking to replace Van Der Vaart as I'm sick of having to sub him every game due to his poor natural fitness. Marvin Martin looks the man for the job as it stands. Has anyone used him before or could suggest others? I'll be using them as an advanced playmaker, alongside Modric as a deep lying playmaker.

AppleMac
18-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Looking to replace Van Der Vaart as I'm sick of having to sub him every game due to his poor natural fitness. Marvin Martin looks the man for the job as it stands. Has anyone used him before or could suggest others? I'll be using them as an advanced playmaker, alongside Modric as a deep lying playmaker.

James Ridriguez maybe from FC Porto? Cost me 5.5M and his stats are very good! He is better on the left wing, but since Bale is my absolute god on that side of the pitch, I usually bring Rodriguez on in the second half for Bale or Modric/VdV. Although VdV might be injured from time to time, he still gives assist like hell! First season 23 in total, this season 20 or something. Especially free kicks to the far post with my defenders heading it in(Otamendi/Shawcross).

I really need a striker for my Tottenham side, and I am willing to splash the cash on him! Defoe stays for another year, but he is not what he used to be. More injuries now, with Sanogo coming back from injuries and Pavlyuchenko leaving I have nobody left! Only Hulk, but he seems to do way better on the right side as and Inside Forward. What to do? I really want Damiao, but my scout somehow rate him as 3* and no matter what I do, I just can't seem to unsettle him. Probably will cost me 50M? Javier Hernandez could be bought for 34M, and he is really good in this game, but I'm not gonna give him and his agent 12.5M in bonusses and a salary of 140k...

So what to do? Maybe Cavani? Or should I rely on Coulibaly as he now turned 18 and scored 31 in 23 last season in the youth/reserve leagues?:sorry:

Rishy
18-12-2011, 02:53 PM
James Ridriguez maybe from FC Porto? Cost me 5.5M and his stats are very good! He is better on the left wing, but since Bale is my absolute god on that side of the pitch, I usually bring Rodriguez on in the second half for Bale or Modric/VdV. Although VdV might be injured from time to time, he still gives assist like hell! First season 23 in total, this season 20 or something. Especially free kicks to the far post with my defenders heading it in(Otamendi/Shawcross).

I really need a striker for my Tottenham side, and I am willing to splash the cash on him! Defoe stays for another year, but he is not what he used to be. More injuries now, with Sanogo coming back from injuries and Pavlyuchenko leaving I have nobody left! Only Hulk, but he seems to do way better on the right side as and Inside Forward. What to do? I really want Damiao, but my scout somehow rate him as 3* and no matter what I do, I just can't seem to unsettle him. Probably will cost me 50M? Javier Hernandez could be bought for 34M, and he is really good in this game, but I'm not gonna give him and his agent 12.5M in bonusses and a salary of 140k...

So what to do? Maybe Cavani? Or should I rely on Coulibaly as he now turned 18 and scored 31 in 23 last season in the youth/reserve leagues?:sorry:

Cheers mate, I'll take a look at him in a second. I like the sound of the cheap price tag too.

I bought Damiao near the start of the first season, he's performing pretty well, averaging a goal a game. I play a 433 with him as my main goal scorer though, so if he wasn't scoring averaging a goal a game, I'd be worried. He's a good player, but I'd say Cavani out classes him at the start of the game.

A player I've always wanted to sign but haven't gotten round to is Abel Hernandez. His stats are good, he'll cost about 20 million probably but he's a consistent performer which should mean he'll be scoring a lot of goals for you. I remember on one of the old FM's, a guy called Federico Laurito being the best striker in the game later on due to his consistency. also like the look of Doumbia, should be able to pick him up for around 20 million too

therebehounds
18-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Or should I rely on Coulibaly as he now turned 18 and scored 31 in 23 last season in the youth/reserve leagues?:sorry:

Depending on how you play, he could be brilliant. I'd be worried about his lack of size and poor mental stats. Reckon him and Harry Kane'd work well together, as would him and Sanogo.

AppleMac
18-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Depending on how you play, he could be brilliant. I'd be worried about his lack of size and poor mental stats. Reckon him and Harry Kane'd work well together, as would him and Sanogo.

Already sold Kane, but here are Coulibaly his stats: What do you guys think? He could be really good, as he has managed to score somewhat around 60 goals in 45-50 games last two seasons as a 17yo?

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3345/screenshot20111218at514.png

Btw, I play a 4-2-3-1 with 3 attacking midfielders and 2 DM's, and playing with a very high defensive line to play full possession and through balls to score a lot of goals.

Super_Rochdale_Fan
19-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Hello! Been a while since I've posted on here.

Managed to finally finish 1 season on the game, won league 1 with Rochdale and I am now in the Championship with a Transfer Budget of 400k.

I'm looking at suring up my midfield a bit. I play 3 central midfielders and I wondering if there were any bargain bucket players out there that can at least keep me up this season?

Also a striker is needed too.

Thanks in Advance.

SRF.

AppleMac
19-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Maybe Crisetig? Although I doubt he is a bargain, just have a try? What is the budget you have?

365 football
19-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi, I need a CB to be in my 1st XI for Real Madrid season 1 July. Have just under £30 million to spend.

Thanks in advance

Tommo
19-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi, I need a CB to be in my 1st XI for Real Madrid season 1 July. Have just under £30 million to spend.

Thanks in advance

Vermaelan from Arsenal.

365 football
19-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Vermaelan from Arsenal.

How much is he likely to cost?

Tommo
19-12-2011, 03:27 PM
How much is he likely to cost?

I don't know for certain but around £20-£25m I would imagine, I've never tried to sign him though.

365 football
19-12-2011, 03:28 PM
I don't know for certain but around £20-£25m I would imagine, I've never tried to sign him though.

Right ok thanks I'll have a look at him.

rikkibs86
19-12-2011, 03:40 PM

Managed to finally finish 1 season on the game, won league 1 with Rochdale and I am now in the Championship with a Transfer Budget of 400k.

I'm looking at suring up my midfield a bit. I play 3 central midfielders and I wondering if there were any bargain bucket players out there that can at least keep me up this season?

Thanks in Advance.

SRF.

I managed to get Danny Drinkwater on a free, worth a punt.

AppleMac
19-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Vermaelan from Arsenal.

why not go for Otamendi, Shawcross or Papadopoulos? I doubt whether the latter will be there from the start for the first XI, but the former will be there for sure. Otamendi cost me 10M and Shawcross 15M halfway through first season, they have been great for me for the last couple of seasons. Paying 20-25 million for Vermaelen while for the same money you could have both? I'd know what I would do, for sure..:thbgrin:

Rishy
19-12-2011, 06:02 PM

Thanks in Advance.

SRF.

Have a look through the South Africa national team. The players are really cheap and some are easily capable of playing championship/prem.

Tshabalala (something like that) is the best player and you an pick him up for 350k.

Coupdog1980
19-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Hey all can anyone let me know some good free players for BSS first season ? im dover currently

Ant™
19-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Hey all can anyone let me know some good free players for BSS first season ? im dover currently

Yohan Guichard (AMR/ST), Phil Younghusband (ST), Pablo Counago (ST), Thomas Fullenwarth (DMC), Bruno Pompiere (DC), Phil Imray (GK).

All can be signed on free transfers and are willing to go to the Blue Square South.

Lennac
20-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Need a backup Attacking Right Mid to act as a backup for the often injured Arjen Robben. Preferrably young, with some potential.

There's only one Keano
21-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Matias Ezequiel Schelotto

Attributes - http://i42.tinypic.com/29vme06.png

History Stats - http://i40.tinypic.com/ziop4x.png

Ranquelme
22-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Would you sign Veleso for £9m?

Is he has amazing as he used to be on FM. His determination is only 10. I rarely buy players with lower determination than 13.

Or is Marvin Martin is a better option? he would go for £12m

Its for Napoli.

malvolio
25-12-2011, 09:38 PM
I need a DL for Vitesse.

AppleMac
25-12-2011, 10:19 PM
How about Muniesa? Got him on a free after one season I believe(not sure!), and he's been quite good so far. Not amazing, but LB's are hard to find... In FM2011 I had Diego Renan and DAMN, he was amazing. But too bad he isn't in 12 :(

malvolio
26-12-2011, 09:14 AM
How about Muniesa? Got him on a free after one season I believe(not sure!), and he's been quite good so far. Not amazing, but LB's are hard to find... In FM2011 I had Diego Renan and DAMN, he was amazing. But too bad he isn't in 12 :(

I've loaned him and i hope after one season i'll sign him.

I am
04-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Started a game with my beloved port Vale but as the game is so realistic I have no tranfer budget and not a lot to play with wages wise!

So I am dipping into the loan market but everyone keeps turning me down.

Any cheap loan/free transfer reccomendations?

cheers guys

bryan
04-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Need a centre back for Dortmund summer 2014, and my budget is id say around £25m'
I sold Subotic in 2012 and ive had Micah Richards (loan) and now Danny Wilson alongside Hummels, but i wa nt to up the qualiy in there. I just won the league for the first time and also the Europa League, i won the Pokal last season also.

AppleMac
04-01-2012, 11:30 PM
Papadopoulos, Otamendi, Shawcross, Howedes? All great CB's.

bryan
04-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Ive had a bid accepted for Papa, along with Juve so im now waiting to hear from him. £13m.

newschooldevil
05-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Started a game with my beloved port Vale but as the game is so realistic I have no tranfer budget and not a lot to play with wages wise!

So I am dipping into the loan market but everyone keeps turning me down.

Any cheap loan/free transfer reccomendations?

cheers guys

Jamil Adam is an absolute must.

Kier
06-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for a striker for Saints in the first season? Got around £1m to spend. Got LuaLua on a free, but no backup, Lambert doesn't really work with my tactic at the moment.

caswell1986
06-01-2012, 09:38 PM
why not go for Otamendi, Shawcross or Papadopoulos? I doubt whether the latter will be there from the start for the first XI, but the former will be there for sure. Otamendi cost me 10M and Shawcross 15M halfway through first season, they have been great for me for the last couple of seasons. Paying 20-25 million for Vermaelen while for the same money you could have both? I'd know what I would do, for sure..:thbgrin:

Papadopoulos was a possible signing for my Arsenal side. I signed Gary Cahill from Bolton for just under 10million and he and Vermalen have been amazing. ive only let in 17 goals with 5 games of the season left.

Bowers9927
08-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Im playing as Man nited and looking for a world class DL. Evra is now 33 and need someone. Thanks

coolcup69
09-01-2012, 01:02 AM
Try Gareth Bale or Fabio Coentrao. Can retrain them to be awesome fullbacks.

AppleMac
09-01-2012, 11:50 AM
Try Gareth Bale or Fabio Coentrao. Can retrain them to be awesome fullbacks.

Don't go for Bale, placing him DL is a waste of his amazing talent playing as a AML/W. Is Vrsaljko also confident with playing on the left side? As a DR he is great, just moves to Chelsea in my game for 21M euro. :thbgrin:

cyril
10-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Don't go for Bale, placing him DL is a waste of his amazing talent playing as a AML/W. Is Vrsaljko also confident with playing on the left side? As a DR he is great, just moves to Chelsea in my game for 21M euro. :thbgrin:
If you could get Hazard for the left wing? Why not play him at left back, you won't find a better left back to be honest.

WestHamGaz
11-01-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm going to start what i hope will be a long term game with West Ham, but i want to do so without spending ridiculous amounts of money year after year.

So i want to take advantage of freebies and cheap loan players as much as possible, in season 1 West Ham are short of a good LB and AML plus a pacey striker, does anyone know of any potential stars i could pick up on the cheap for these positions?

Also, if anyone knows of any players who usually end up very cheap/on loan/free in season 2 i'd appreciate it. :thbup:

BundyBear
11-01-2012, 11:09 AM
how is that a waste of talent, in all my tactics attacking fullbacks are crucial and bale would be exceptional for that. fullbacks are also in my opinion harder to find than wingers. while he could be a better wing than fullback, hes probably rarer as a fullback than a winger

Ben.
13-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Decided to start a Spurs save as I haven't played in England on this version.

Adebayor is the boy, banging them in for fun. However he's only on loan and I'll be bollocksed if I'm paying those daft wages to keep him on full-time. So I'm looking at either Cavani or Damiao to fill the gap. I've seen Cavani in previous saves and he looks the best option but loads of people rave about this Damiao bloke.

So, which one? Or any others? Probably £30m max. to spend.

man u 4 ever
13-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Decided to start a Spurs save as I haven't played in England on this version.

Adebayor is the boy, banging them in for fun. However he's only on loan and I'll be bollocksed if I'm paying those daft wages to keep him on full-time. So I'm looking at either Cavani or Damiao to fill the gap. I've seen Cavani in previous saves and he looks the best option but loads of people rave about this Damiao bloke.

So, which one? Or any others? Probably £30m max. to spend.

from past experience cavani is just a machine if in right sytem wih top players like spurs can easily score enough goals alone to win a league

bingham67
14-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Need some help big time i managed to get Huddersfield into Championship first season and in second season i managed to survive relegation just about.

Thankfully the chairman injected £11 mill into club so have £14 mill transfer to spend to get me from Championship to Premiership.

So in 2013 i need to have clear out as my squad is getting on i need new MC, DMC, 2x DC, DL and DR, AML, AMR,

I been trying to sign a few players had bids accepted but all seem to be currently not interested in signing contract any ideas?

AppleMac
15-01-2012, 11:22 AM
from past experience cavani is just a machine if in right sytem wih top players like spurs can easily score enough goals alone to win a league

I've bought Cavani at the start of 3rd season an he has banged in 32 goals up until april, but he does seem to have droughts of 7 games without scoring. Something with my tactics probably, but how can I get him to perform consistently? As you said, statwise and previouw experiences prove that he is a very good and talented striker. I have Bale on AML, Hulk om AMR, Cavani as a lone striker and behind him James Rodriguez, Modric or Van der Vaart. Should be enough, right? :sorry:

dalenichol
16-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Right, this is going to be pretty vague and I apologise in advance.

I've just started a game with Napoli for the very first time, they look to have a quite a strong team but are lacking a bit in depth.

I've got about 7m to play with and I'm looking for some backup players who could do a trick for me. I'm looking at Kara already to bolster the midfield, any ideas on a decent, cheap backup defender?

MegaHassan
16-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Dede. Nice Brazilian defender, good for a backup. He's no Nemanja Vidic, but think of him like a Wes Brown or something, haha.

SHould be able to get him for 5mil dollars (dunno how much that is in pounds or w/e currency u're using)

Ranquelme
16-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Right, this is going to be pretty vague and I apologise in advance.

I've just started a game with Napoli for the very first time, they look to have a quite a strong team but are lacking a bit in depth.

I've got about 7m to play with and I'm looking for some backup players who could do a trick for me. I'm looking at Kara already to bolster the midfield, any ideas on a decent, cheap backup defender?

I'm currently playing with Napoli. 5 seasons in. One man I got every season on loan. Danny Wilson. Liverpool don't even want a fee for the first 3 seasons :cab:

I mainly went for loan players in the first season.

dalenichol
16-01-2012, 05:36 PM
Cheers man, didn't sign anybody during the first transfer window and I'm sitting second as of January 1st, so I'm fairly happy, but I still need some squad depth.

I'll certainly take a look at Wilson, being a Rangers fan I've always thought highly of him anyway.

Stam
17-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Iam Newcastle 1st season in Oct looking for a Goalkeeper - have 5m to spend

Just not happy with Krul he just got a 3.3 in one game WTF??

dalenichol
17-01-2012, 10:32 AM
I would take a look at Jasper Cillessen, Neil Alexander,Alexndr Budakov or Erwin Mulder

AppleMac
17-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Demirel, isn't he free? Still quite a good keeper...

Stam
17-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the names but they aren't really up to much.
Breaking news the board up for transfer budget to 10m so i have a bit more scope

AppleMac
17-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Ter Stegen, should me around 7 or 8 million euros.

newschooldevil
17-01-2012, 07:49 PM
You'll probably be able to get Diego Benaglio for that, or perhaps pay some in installments. Or Sinan Bolat?

Lara
18-01-2012, 06:48 AM

Begovic? Joe Lewis?

Owyn
18-01-2012, 08:52 AM

I would seriously consider sticking with Krul and investing elsewhere.

bryan
18-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Ive had a bid accepted for Papa, along with Juve so im now waiting to hear from him. £13m.

Just getting my BVB game going again, Papa chose Juve over us,I then sent my scouts out and they can back with Jean- Armel Kana-Biyik.
Originally at Rennes,he was playing for Ajax (they sold Vertonghen and Alderweireld in 2012) and he cost me just £8m.

Stam
18-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the shouts looks like i will prob be sticking with Krul till somebody comes up. My list of goalies wanting to come to Newcastle is very slim

Indoctrin
18-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the shouts looks like i will prob be sticking with Krul till somebody comes up. My list of goalies wanting to come to Newcastle is very slim

It might actually be worth taking a look at Ben Amos in the Man Utd reserve side , he's not world class but he's good when he needs to be and you may be able to pick him up for free.

therebehounds
18-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Resurrected my PSG save, just starting the second season and want to strengthen for the Champions League. The main hole in the side is left back. About £15m to spend.

My ideal target would be Aly Cissokho, but OL wouldn't even think about selling him to me, after we bitch-slapped them into fourth in L1 last year. Looking for a top-class replacement for Tiene, with good passing, physical and defensive stats, who can hug the left touchline. Age isn't too big of an issue - have Lucas Digne, who'd be first choice, but is still a bit raw and gets knackered if you play him every week.

Any ideas?

man u 4 ever
18-01-2012, 08:20 PM
looking for a Cheap championship striker for reading second season no more than a million ?

k_mac
18-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Resurrected my PSG save, just starting the second season and want to strengthen for the Champions League. The main hole in the side is left back. About £15m to spend.

My ideal target would be Aly Cissokho, but OL wouldn't even think about selling him to me, after we bitch-slapped them into fourth in L1 last year. Looking for a top-class replacement for Tiene, with good passing, physical and defensive stats, who can hug the left touchline. Age isn't too big of an issue - have Lucas Digne, who'd be first choice, but is still a bit raw and gets knackered if you play him every week.

Any ideas?

Corchia or Aurier can be trained to left back position and do reasonably well.