PDA

View Full Version : The next shunsuke Nakamura?

calum_strachan
27-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Looking for the next shunsuke nakamura.
I'm a big celtic fan and rarely go anyone else and would love to get a player with the kind of stats that naka had. I'm in the middle of adding him to a database the now but would like to get someone in my current save who would be wiling to sign for celtic.

Any help would be much appreciated :D

Tommo
27-01-2012, 03:12 PM
sdO733POGDY

This thread deserves this recent highlight.

Nick
27-01-2012, 03:15 PM
How far in are you? Keisuke Honda can't be far off what you're looking for. Not sure he'll want to join you if you are at the beginning of the game however.

Owyn
27-01-2012, 03:15 PM
I'd recommend taking a look at the following:

Douglas Costa
Simon Vukcevic
Nikon el Maestro

TinyTall554
27-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Looking for the next shunsuke nakamura.
I'm a big celtic fan and rarely go anyone else and would love to get a player with the kind of stats that naka had. I'm in the middle of adding him to a database the now but would like to get someone in my current save who would be wiling to sign for celtic.

Any help would be much appreciated :D

your youth team, Markus Henriksen his a nice little player, but if your after freekick master-mind get, Lorenzo Brouwer :thbgrin:

calum_strachan
27-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Im only about half way through first so defo not lol.

I have searched those players and they don't want to come unfortunately, also can't find maestro in my game what league does he play in. I have large database with 62,000 players loaded so thought that was strange.

Owyn
27-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Im only about half way through first so defo not lol.

I have searched those players and they don't want to come unfortunately, also can't find maestro in my game what league does he play in. I have large database with 62,000 players loaded so thought that was strange.

He plays for SC Wiener in the Austrian Prem. Looks a good little player. Also check out Alberto Costa, Yaroslav Rakitskyi and Shao Jiayi.

However, I think Gylfi Sigurdsson or Carlos Villanueva would be perfect.

calum_strachan
28-01-2012, 02:43 PM
your youth team, Markus Henriksen his a nice little player, but if your after freekick master-mind get, Lorenzo Brouwer :thbgrin:

He plays for Rosenborg not Celtic though he does look very nice thanks for that.

Carlos Villanueva looks like the player for me thanks for the help guys much appreciated.

Also who does brouwer play for he is also not in my game :(

Owyn
29-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Carlos Villanueva looks like the player for me thanks for the help guys much appreciated.(

I haven't managed him this year but on last year's he was outstanding for me. Top little player.

calum_strachan
01-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Well after searching and getting a few decent folk in to do the job, I have finished my creating of Shunsuke Nakamura and have started a new game.

With the stats from Fm 2010, he is at the age of 33 and looks really good. He is best employed in a central midfield with an advanced playmaker role set to attack. Not been able to really get his one going but hope to have a good stint now that i'm on holiday.

Eazy-Duz-It
02-02-2012, 03:05 AM
That free kick :D