PDA

View Full Version : Tevez

essexfootballmanager
29-01-2012, 12:00 PM
I am West Ham, just finished 8th in the Premiership in my third season. I have agreed terms to bring back Tevez on a free transfer. But, he is now 30, will be on quadruple my current top earner (200k including bonuses), has played 1 competitive game since the beginning of the game and has now missed pre season.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with him? And does lack of games or pre season overly affect a players performance?

Thanks

Owyn
31-01-2012, 01:39 AM
I am West Ham, just finished 8th in the Premiership in my third season. I have agreed terms to bring back Tevez on a free transfer. But, he is now 30, will be on quadruple my current top earner (200k including bonuses), has played 1 competitive game since the beginning of the game and has now missed pre season.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with him? And does lack of games or pre season overly affect a players performance?

Thanks

He played 5 games in 3 years at City on my game. Went to West Ham also, in the same season as you it seems, as was top scorer in the premier league. So no, it doesn't.

essexfootballmanager
31-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks for replying. I decided against it in the end, I realised that the highest earner clause Nainggolan has in his contract meant the deal could cost me a quarter of a million a week till the end of his contract. Went for Quintero instead, who has 8 in 5 so far :hail: . If Tevez is still available in a month or two, I might see if he has dropped his demands a bit.

IJ
31-01-2012, 01:58 PM
He joined Inter on my game when his contract expired having barely played for Man City and he's been an absolute monster in Serie A. :( I think he won the golden boot last season..