PDA

View Full Version : Forest in the prem

thriller26
05-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Hey guys looking for a bit of help just after completing my first season with forest winning the championship looking for a bit of advice on players!!! Im looking for a good centre back ,centre mid, left winger and a good striker only have bout 12 million tospend aswell

MegaHassan
05-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Try raiding the Scottish league, you'll find decent wingers such as Wylde and Forrest, good central midfielders like Fleck and Ness. Not very expensive either, provided you avoid the hi rep players such as Naismith. Btw, Fleck can also double as a second striker, great in the deep lying role.

BundyBear
06-02-2012, 03:22 AM
i've had a great experience with leonel galeano for CB, not the tallest but incredibly solid and quite cheap i got him for 2.5m with some international clauses, btw fleck can play cm, lw and striker, great player to have in small squad

MegaHassan
06-02-2012, 03:40 AM
Fleck's pretty much a great player to have in any squad. If he develops the right way, he can turn into a cracking player, I even used him in my Man United/Birmingham City save as a John O'Shea equivelent for the more attacking roles and he rarely did dissapoint.

Simon2787
06-02-2012, 10:36 AM
I've signed Fleck with my Liverpool squad. Was beefing out the reserves and getting abit more depth for those cup matches. turning out to be a gret little player. Once wilson comes back from loan at FC MEtz, i'll have a nice little scottish contingent with Adam holding the middle.

MegaHassan
06-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Another player you can get for a goalpoacher role is Craig Mackail-Smith from Brighton. Plays pretty much in the same way as Danny Welbeck does in the game. Runs around, winds up defenders and scores goals as well. He has 18 int goals in 25 int games for Scotland in my Peterhead game currently