The Dugout Football Manager Community

Go Back   The Dugout Football Manager Community > All FM/CM Games > General Discussion > Football Manager 2007

Notices

Old 22-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #1
pickle
Promising Youngster
TD Member

Managing: Wigan
Season: 15/16
Division: Premier League
Position: 3
Star Player: Angelo Heerkens
pickle is on a distinguished road

Default work permit feeder clubs

i got a spanish feeder, so i send my scouts to south america and bring back the four hottest young talents i can find, one has a spanish second nationality so he is straight into the team, but the other three are going to have to go to spain.

but the fuckers won't go! is there anything i can do to make them go to the feeder club and get themselves eligible to play?
pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2007, 04:40 PM   #2
Tudor
Key Player
TD Member

Tudor has disabled reputation

They think they're too better to go there. Quite simple. Or, the feeder you chose is in the third league, where you aren't allowed to have non-EU players.
Old 23-10-2007, 02:12 AM   #3
pickle
Promising Youngster
TD Member

mmm, they're all u21 stars so they might think that they're too good for the club, as for the league they're in, it said second div b when i was given the feeder and it's still the same season, also the spanish leagues aren't active so that shouldn't change, should it?
Old 23-10-2007, 11:31 AM   #4
Tudor
Key Player
TD Member

Tudor has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickle View Post
mmm, they're all u21 stars so they might think that they're too good for the club, as for the league they're in, it said second div b when i was given the feeder and it's still the same season, also the spanish leagues aren't active so that shouldn't change, should it?
Unfortunately for you, 2nd division B means the 3rd division if i'm not messing things up in my mind, so you're probably not allowed to send non-EU players there.
Old 23-10-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
pickle
Promising Youngster
TD Member

crap, looks like i'm ditching that feeder club then, i'll just hope for another one to come up next time i ask, else these glorious prospects will waste away in my reserves

GOT IT!!
cheers tudor you were right. i ditched the spanish feeder at the first opportunity and immediately asked for a feeder club. when they got back to me there was a league BBVA team in there so i took that one and now my young prospects are on their way to getting spanish passports

Last edited by pickle; 24-10-2007 at 12:07 AM.

The Dugout Football Manager Community > All FM/CM Games > General Discussion > Football Manager 2007