The Dugout Football Manager Community

Go Back   The Dugout Football Manager Community > All FM/CM Games > General Discussion > Football Manager 2011

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
The Bruce
Indispensable To The Club
TD Member

Managing: FC Koln
The Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of light

Default Soviet Union League Structure

Soviet Union League Structure

Introduction
The Soviet Union has always been an intriguing entity that Iíve enjoyed reading about through most of my adult life, couple this with my interest for football and you have a project thatís right up my street. Iíve thoroughly enjoyed researching the history of the league and reconstructing a working model within the FM editor.

With the added competition of being pitted against former Soviet Union teams again, the domination of teams like CSKA Moscow and Dynamo Kiev might well be under threat. New comers and big spenders from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Estonia ensure that thereís something for everyone in this league structure.

Iíve based the league standings on club reputation with a preference for mixing the nations where cutoffs resulted in teams having the same reputation value.

A Brief History
The Soviet League structure was formed in 1936 but ran for 55 years until the fall of the Soviet Union saw the former member states run their own independent footballing leagues and national sides. Previous countries that played their football in the Soviet League structure are:
  • Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Belarus
  • Estonia
  • Georgia
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Moldova
  • Russia
  • Tajikistan
  • Turkmenistan
  • Ukraine
  • Uzbekistan
So quite a lot of countries with some very strong teams used to mix it up in one big league structure, the most successful clubs coming from Russia (the Moscow area in particular) and the Ukraine. Wins by smaller nations werenít unheard of as FC Ararat Yerevan (Armenia), FC Dinamo Minsk (Belarus) and FC Dinamo Tbilisi (Georgia) each winning a top flight title at least once. Continental success was also achieved as FC Dynamo Kyiv, FC Dynamo Tbilisi, and FC Dynamo Moscow all competed in European Cup Finals.

Once the Soviet Union collapsed and each independent nation was in charge of their own league, some of the dominant teams have went on to rule the roost over their compatriots. As with many other Soviet Union enterprises, many teams have since went out of business and no longer exist.

League Structure
Iíve tried to stay as close to life as possible without creating a huge complicated database that is exactly like the old Soviet Union league structure. The three tiers are exactly as they were in 1991 (different teams of course) with the third tier as three regional tiers that host some of the smaller clubs but with room to improve.

Soviet Top League

Soviet First League

Soviet Second League
Spoiler:

West Division

Central Division

East Division

Cups
Soviet Cup Ė Similar to the FA Cup in England, all league teams enter with it being random, unseeded rounds all the way to the final. The winner qualifies for Europe.

Vladimir Lenin Super Cup Ė The curtain raiser for the season as the Soviet Top League Champions take on the Soviet Cup Winners. £1,000,000 prize money for the winner and £500,000 for the runner-up.

League Rules
No changes to the squad requirements (with regards to non-EU players) and a minimum of 3 U23 players required for each match day squad.

Testing and Download
Iíve ran a couple of test saves with one going for five seasons to ensure that all regional relegations are correct and that the XML works as intended. No issues were found with the leagues being as competitive as you would expect from a huge variety and quality of teams within the divisions.

Download the file below and follow these instructions for installation guidelines and load the Russian league for access to the league structure.
Attached Files
File Type: xml USSR.xml (243.3 KB, 314 views)
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Sixth Round: lost 2-1 vs Elgin City (Maloney)

:face:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestHamGaz View Post
Least enjoyable FM for me ever, hopefully i'll finally have the sense to stop buying it.

Last edited by The Bruce; 26-06-2011 at 09:19 PM.
The Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
Nick
Journeyman
TD Member

Nick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to all

It's ready

I'll be getting this started tonight. Pos repped.

Spoiler:
Quote:
I'll have £50 with you that United finish above Liverpool next season?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiff View Post
Go for it. I expect it to be relatively close between 3rd and 7th.
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
FG
misses Dolly
TD Member

FG is a jewel in the roughFG is a jewel in the roughFG is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
The Dugout Premier League Cup 
Total Awards: 1

Cracking effort Bruce

I'll be starting a game with this soon, it's too good to resist.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #4
Forza
Chievo Vaffanculo!
TD Member

Managing: Dortmund
Season: 2012/13
Division: Bundesliga
Position: 1
Star Player: Fernandinho
Forza is a splendid one to beholdForza is a splendid one to behold

Brilliant work here Bruce. Next time im trying to find an interesting save I'll definitely give it a go
Forza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:24 PM   #5
DiegoHull
100% Madridista
TD Member

DiegoHull is on a distinguished road

Very interesting indeed...
The top league should be hard and competitive enough. I have a very soft spot for Spartak Moscow and this should be a cracking challenge.

Couple of questions (as I will want to add this to my databases):
Have you made all people, cities, clubs etc Soviets (or Russians) or have you simply placed the league in Russia?

Members of a certain age will have seen really good Soviet natonal sides at world cups and euros... They were always good value for entertainment.
DiegoHull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
The Bruce
TD Member

The Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of lightThe Bruce is a glorious beacon of light

Simply placed the league in Russia so all the national sides are still independent.

I would have liked to re-make the USSR national side but left them seperate for potential Club & Country saves.

Quote:
Least enjoyable FM for me ever, hopefully i'll finally have the sense to stop buying it.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
Eazy-Duz-It
Due For Testimonial
TD Member

Eazy-Duz-It has a spectacular aura aboutEazy-Duz-It has a spectacular aura about

You should rename Zenit St. Petersburg as Zenit Leningrad.

Top effort anyway, does the patch affect the xml? I'm still on 11.1...
Eazy-Duz-It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #8
The Bruce
TD Member

I did think of renaming the teams as their old names but couldn't be arsed, I might do it if I add another tier.

I have no idea if an XML created on 11.2.1 would work on the 11.1.0 patch. Give it a try and see!

Quote:
Old 02-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #9
Weedles
Wants First Team Football
TD Member

Weedles is on a distinguished road

Glad to see this up and working Bruce. Good on yah.
Weedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:16 PM   #10
Nick
Journeyman
TD Member

Nick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to allNick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bruce View Post
I have no idea if an XML created on 11.2.1 would work on the 11.1.0 patch. Give it a try and see!
In my experience, no, it won't.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-03-2011, 04:45 AM   #11
Byron
Respect the point.
TD Member

Managing: Al-Jawiya
Season: 2014/2015
Division: Iraq Premier
Position: 4
Star Player: Humam Tariq
Byron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud ofByron has much to be proud of

Oh wow this looks immense Bruce. I'll have to gie this a go when I get some time away from work

Pos-repped

EDIT: Oops seems I need to spread the love before I give you reputation again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac View Post
The fear of admitting the truth.

No English team will progress any farther than the Champions League quarterfinals for the next two seasons, their time is done.
£30 says The Bos is wrong.
Byron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:23 AM   #12
Tommo
Due For Testimonial
TD Member

Tommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to all

This looks like alot of work top effort Bruce. It's a shame that I've already had a save with CSKA otherwise I would have re-visited in the future.
Tommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:02 AM   #13
hokster
Wants First Team Football
TD Member

Managing: Sheffield FC
Season: 2025/2026
Division: Premier League
Star Player: Bruno Vieira
hokster is a glorious beacon of lighthokster is a glorious beacon of lighthokster is a glorious beacon of lighthokster is a glorious beacon of lighthokster is a glorious beacon of lighthokster is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome: going to use this for a C&C game with Dinamo Tbilisi and Georgia.
hokster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 11:58 AM   #14
dalenichol
Top Notch Talent
TD Member

Managing: HUSA Agadir
Season: 2017/18
Division: Botola Pro
Star Player: Hajji
dalenichol is just really nicedalenichol is just really nicedalenichol is just really nicedalenichol is just really nicedalenichol is just really nice

Thanks Bruce, just away to start a game with this

Very tempted to go BATE, should be a good side to build!

Quick question though dude, I know you've mentioned that all the nations are still independent, so am I right in assuming that non Russian teams, like Shakhtar, will still produce non Russian regens?
dalenichol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #15
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalenichol View Post
Thanks Bruce, just away to start a game with this

Very tempted to go BATE, should be a good side to build!
This database is perfect for teams like that, far too dominant in their independent league so there's little challenge.

Quote:
Quick question though dude, I know you've mentioned that all the nations are still independent, so am I right in assuming that non Russian teams, like Shakhtar, will still produce non Russian regens?
Correct, they still produce predominantly Ukrainian regens but there was a small increase in Russia regens appearing at non-Russian clubs.

Quote:
Old 14-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #16
dalenichol
Top Notch Talent
TD Member

dalenichol is just really nicedalenichol is just really nicedalenichol is just really nicedalenichol is just really nicedalenichol is just really nice

Thanks Bruce, thats sealed it for me

Can't wait to get cracking with this!
Old 14-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #17
Jethy
Decent Youngster
TD Member

Managing: RC Lens
Season: 2015/2016
Division: Ligue 1
Jethy is on a distinguished road

Looks awesome but how does this work with European club tournaments like the Europa League and the Champions League? Which competitions get the European spots countries such as Ukraine and Moldova had considering they are now all under one competition?
Jethy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 02:32 PM   #18
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethy View Post
Looks awesome but how does this work with European club tournaments like the Europa League and the Champions League? Which competitions get the European spots countries such as Ukraine and Moldova had considering they are now all under one competition?
The first season all of the individual entrants to European competition compete regardless of the new league setup.

As for what happens to the European spots in the now defunct leagues, I actually have no idea. I would assume they'd simply be redistributed throughout Europe.

Quote:
Old 14-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #19
Samoth
Squad Rotation
TD Member

Managing: Lanzarote
Season: 18/19
Samoth has a spectacular aura aboutSamoth has a spectacular aura aboutSamoth has a spectacular aura about

How does Turkmenistan clubs work considering they are part of Asia? Would they gain entry into Europe or?
Samoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #20
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoth View Post
How does Turkmenistan clubs work considering they are part of Asia? Would they gain entry into Europe or?
Well the club's have been moved to Europe so I would have to assume that if you were to get a club into continental qualification, then that would be the European competitions.

They're that far down the pyramid that any of my test saves didn't pick up on something like that.

Quote:
Old 14-03-2011, 04:42 PM   #21
Samoth
Squad Rotation
TD Member

Managing: Lanzarote
Season: 18/19
Samoth has a spectacular aura aboutSamoth has a spectacular aura aboutSamoth has a spectacular aura about

Well, have cracked open a game with HTTU and will see how it goes .
Samoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #22
dalenichol
Top Notch Talent
TD Member

Hey Bruce,

Major kudos with this, It's genuinely the most fun game I've had since FM11 came out. Had a great first season with BATE, won the first division by 9 points, got to the final of the Soviet Cup (after some very helpful draws in my favour) and had a very good run in the champions league and the euro cup. However I have noticed one issue

This has happened with a large number of my players, they have played plenty of european and cup matches, but it doesnt show on the players history, only the average ratings.
Old 15-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #23
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Hey Bruce,

Major kudos with this, It's genuinely the most fun game I've had since FM11 came out. Had a great first season with BATE, won the first division by 9 points, got to the final of the Soviet Cup (after some very helpful draws in my favour) and had a very good run in the champions league and the euro cup. However I have noticed one issue

This has happened with a large number of my players, they have played plenty of european and cup matches, but it doesnt show on the players history, only the average ratings.
Glad you're enjoying it dale.

As for your screenshot, what an odd thing to happen! Is it only happening with your own players or are there other players in similar situations that have the same problem with other clubs?

Quote:
Old 15-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #24
dalenichol
Top Notch Talent
TD Member

No problem Bruce.

Yeah it's very odd, I've looked a bit further and I think I may have figured out a potential reason, which I think would be both outwith your control and in effect for the first season only...hopefully

It seems that it only affects players playing for Russian(or in my case Belarousian) teams at the start of the season and doesn't affect players who have transferred in or out.

I think it must have something to do with the fact that Belarus and Russian leagues start in January as opposed to June/July, and it shows the players stats as if the league was simulated (i.e, when looking at seasons before the game was active, it only shows league apps)... if that makes sense
Old 15-03-2011, 12:57 PM   #25
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
No problem Bruce.

Yeah it's very odd, I've looked a bit further and I think I may have figured out a potential reason, which I think would be both outwith your control and in effect for the first season only...hopefully

It seems that it only affects players playing for Russian(or in my case Belarousian) teams at the start of the season and doesn't affect players who have transferred in or out.

I think it must have something to do with the fact that Belarus and Russian leagues start in January as opposed to June/July, and it shows the players stats as if the league was simulated (i.e, when looking at seasons before the game was active, it only shows league apps)... if that makes sense
I thought it might be something to do with the change in league/continental situations of each club. BATE being in the second tier might have confused the game.

When you've finished your next season, give me a shout if it's still happening.

Quote:
Old 15-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #26
dalenichol
Top Notch Talent
TD Member

Forgot to mention previously that I check 5 teams and it affected CSKA, Zenit and Spartak, but not Shakthar or Dinamo Kiev.
Old 27-03-2011, 01:52 PM   #27
Yury Solomatin
Trialist
TD Member

Yury Solomatin is on a distinguished road

Bruce, your effort is nice, but about several months ago I've already published a much more elaborate update with about 440 teams in four tiers. Here is the link:
http://community.sigames.com/showthr...R-Championship

Locations, stadiums, attendance, etc have been fixed for all these teams.
Yury Solomatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2011, 01:58 PM   #28
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yury Solomatin View Post
Bruce, your effort is nice, but about several months ago I've already published a much more elaborate update with about 440 teams in four tiers. Here is the link:
http://community.sigames.com/showthr...R-Championship

Locations, stadiums, attendance, etc have been fixed for all these teams.
I don't have an account on those forums so can't access your file.

At the end of the day, this was done as a project that I enjoyed researching and utilising the editor to the best of my abilities. It's obviously not as detailed as it could be but my knowledge simply doesn't allow me to make as realistic as possible. I also had no intention of taking the system down to the fourth tier as the amount of work required isn't really worth the final output.

Quote:
Old 27-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #29
Yury Solomatin
Trialist
TD Member

Yury Solomatin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't have an account on those forums so can't access your file.
I published it here, too. In the Editor's Plaza. It's OK, I don't mind. I'll republish my latest version here.

Quote:
the amount of work required isn't really worth the final output.
If there is a deed, there always appears someome who can accomplish it.
Yury Solomatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #30
NLawton
Hot Prospect
TD Member

Managing: Napoli
Season: 2010/11
Division: Serie A
Star Player: Edinson Cavani
NLawton is on a distinguished road

Hey Bruce, fantastic effort on this.

Just a heads up though, since Saturn have folded and SI have made it so that if the game isn't loaded in Russia January 2011, they have extremely poor quality regens and any challenge against them is pretty much out of the window.

So if you're planning on updating this, maybe you could work around this somehow?
Old 15-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #31
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLawton View Post
Hey Bruce, fantastic effort on this.

Just a heads up though, since Saturn have folded and SI have made it so that if the game isn't loaded in Russia January 2011, they have extremely poor quality regens and any challenge against them is pretty much out of the window.

So if you're planning on updating this, maybe you could work around this somehow?
Aye I found that out a few weeks after releasing it, haven't gotten round to updating it though. Will probably just promote a team through each division.

Will hopefully get round to it at some point, thanks for reminding me though.

Quote:
Old 15-04-2011, 08:58 PM   #32
NLawton
Hot Prospect
TD Member

Managing: Napoli
Season: 2010/11
Star Player: Edinson Cavani
NLawton is on a distinguished road

That's alright, I had a little feeling that you probably picked this up by now, but since nothing was posted about it, I decided to just in case.

Nalchik would probably be the best replacement, since they're the highest reputation Russian Team in the first league, I suppose.
Old 20-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #33
The Bruce
TD Member

Updated this today with the demise of Saturn and have made the following changes:

Top League: Saturn replaced by Spartak Nalchik
First League: Spartak Nalchik replaced by Zestaponi
Second League Central: Zestaponi replaced by Torpedo Moscow

Quote:
Old 20-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #34
FG
misses Dolly
TD Member

FG is a jewel in the roughFG is a jewel in the roughFG is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
The Dugout Premier League Cup 
Total Awards: 1

What's happened to Saturn, Bruce? Gone out of business?
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #35
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG View Post
What's happened to Saturn, Bruce? Gone out of business?
Aye one of a couple of Russian clubs that spent well above their means and being run from council money they were dissolved in January.

Which is shit because I had a good save with them a few years ago.

Quote:
Old 26-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #36
IJ
Glorious Overlord
Administrator

Managing: Foggia
Season: 2016-17
IJ has disabled reputation

Did anyone run into any major issues playing this one?
2014-15 (Serie C1/C - Runners Up & Play-off winners)
2015-16 (Serie B - Champions)

My FM Content:
Changing 3D kits | FM Logos
IJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 02:37 PM   #37
Nick
Journeyman
TD Member

Thinking of starting a game with it, IJ? I have just started a game with Torpedo Moscow. Can't tell you about any problems long term, as I've just started the season, but short term there are no issues.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 26-06-2011, 02:46 PM   #38
Tommo
Due For Testimonial
TD Member

Tommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to allTommo is a name known to all

I'm a couple of seasons in with this DB and haven't seen any problems so far, IJ. Go for it!
Old 26-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #39
IJ
Glorious Overlord
Administrator

Quote:
Thinking of starting a game with it, IJ? I have just started a game with Torpedo Moscow. Can't tell you about any problems long term, as I've just started the season, but short term there are no issues.
Snap! Well I was thinking about going there again.. I suspect I may end up being "the Mazuuurk" this time around. Its a very different club to the one I played as in 2007/08-ish

My FM Content:
Old 26-06-2011, 02:55 PM   #40
Nick
Journeyman
TD Member

You got a link to that (in)famous thread, IJ?

Staff-wise, the club is terrible. But they still have decent facilities and an acceptably sized stadium.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 26-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #41
IJ
Glorious Overlord
Administrator

Quote:
You got a link to that (in)famous thread, IJ?

Staff-wise, the club is terrible. But they still have decent facilities and an acceptably sized stadium.
Naturally..

It was refused entry to the legendary games archive, sadly.

My FM Content:
Old 26-06-2011, 03:10 PM   #42
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
I'm a couple of seasons in with this DB and haven't seen any problems so far, IJ. Go for it!
How have the divisions/teams levelled out over time, Tommo?

Quote:
Old 26-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #43
Tommo
Due For Testimonial
TD Member

Quote:
How have the divisions/teams levelled out over time, Tommo?
Not surprisingly there's been a gap between the top few teams and the rest of the league. Terek won it first year and Shakthar in the second year. Tom, Nalchik and Karpaty were relegated first year and Chornomorets, Anzhi and Tbilisi came up.
Old 26-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #44
Shrewnaldo
Inventor of TDPL
TD Member

Managing: Rapid Wien-AUT
Shrewnaldo is a glorious beacon of lightShrewnaldo is a glorious beacon of lightShrewnaldo is a glorious beacon of lightShrewnaldo is a glorious beacon of lightShrewnaldo is a glorious beacon of lightShrewnaldo is a glorious beacon of light

While I remember, Bruce: I played with this for a short time as an Armenian club and the disciplinary rules had been set the same as an international tournament, i.e. suspension for every 2 bookings. Might be worth changing if it wasn't done deliberately.

Follow me on Twitter

FM Veteran - an addict's ramblings on FM in blog form

There's nothing common about sense, nor anything conventional about wisdom
Shrewnaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #45
The Bruce
TD Member

Changed it and reuploaded it, cheers for pointing that out.

Quote:
Old 27-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #46
PittiTrueffelschwein
Trialist
TD Member

Managing: Eastern Europe
PittiTrueffelschwein is on a distinguished road

You're a genious, mate. Thanks a lot from East-Germany
PittiTrueffelschwein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 10:49 PM   #47
perfect79
Promising Youngster
TD Member

Managing: Philippines
Season: 2014
Star Player: Javier Patino
perfect79 is on a distinguished road

Default Download

Bruce, league looks amazing but having trouble downloading it, all I get once I click on the file to download is a new window opening in Steam but it having nothing at all in it. Any ideas
perfect79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 08:59 AM   #48
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect79 View Post
Bruce, league looks amazing but having trouble downloading it, all I get once I click on the file to download is a new window opening in Steam but it having nothing at all in it. Any ideas
That's strange, I just checked the attachment in the OP and it works fine.

Would you like me to upload it to Megaupload/the like?

Quote:
Old 19-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #49
perfect79
Promising Youngster
TD Member

Managing: Philippines
Season: 2014
Star Player: Javier Patino
perfect79 is on a distinguished road

Hi Bruce, thanks managed to get it to work outside of steam, one thing I noticed on your screenshots the clubs had the proper badges etc but when I used the league I was stuck with the default plain designs.
perfect79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #50
The Bruce
TD Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect79 View Post
Hi Bruce, thanks managed to get it to work outside of steam, one thing I noticed on your screenshots the clubs had the proper badges etc but when I used the league I was stuck with the default plain designs.
The proper badges are from a megapack I downloaded ages ago, they're independent of the xml of the league structure.

Check out our graphics section to see if we have some ex-Soviet club logos.

Quote:

The Dugout Football Manager Community > All FM/CM Games > General Discussion > Football Manager 2011

Tags
soviet union, ussr