The Dugout Football Manager Community

Go Back   The Dugout Football Manager Community > All FM/CM Games > General Discussion > Football Manager 2011

Notices

Old 19-03-2011, 03:14 AM   #1
El Generico
Squad Rotation
TD Member

Managing: East Kilbride
Season: 2013/14
Division: WoSYFL Prem
Position: 1
Star Player: Chris Strachan
El Generico is on a distinguished road

Default Welsh Super League

INFORMATION
After years of ridicule due to their bestial predilections the two "giants" of Welsh football decide to fuck off back home taking Newport, Wrexham, Merthyr and Colwyn with them. At first the FAW are all like "go and fuck yerselves" then they realise there's some money in it so agree to change to league set up to include the new boys.

CREATOR'S NOTE:
I figured to kinda base the set up on the Scottish set up with most of the power (and ergo money) going to the "big two". The TV deal is almost entirely set up around Cardiff and Swansea but the increased cash flow does trickle down into the first division. The Premier League and 1st Divisions are based on reputation and not actual previous league placement. I added Merthyr into the 1st despite their low reputation and also Abergaveney Thursdays because I thought that was a cool name. Also I never bothered fixing the English league after stealing the Welsh sides so that wont run unless you tidy it yourself.

INFORMATION:
  • 18 team Premier League and two 17 team 1st divisions
  • You play each other twice.
  • No squad limits
  • There are no transfer windows because I forgot to do them. Unless they are the default option. I never checked.
  • Bottom four down from Premier League. Winners from 1st divisions go up and 2nd-5th go into a play off
  • The first division says North/South but I'm not too au fait with Welsh geography so in reality it's random

TESTING:
I have tested this for a season seemed alright to me.

It's a bit of a half arsed job, truth be told, but I might fix it properly when I've not been drinking of could be a jumping off point for someone else.

East Kilbride FC 2010-
West of Scotland YFL 21s 3rd Division Winners 2011
West of Scotland YFL 21s 2nd Division Runners-Up 2012
West of Scotland YFL 21s 1st Division Runners-Up 2013
Glasgow Cup Winners 2011
Glasgow Cup Runners-Up 2012
West of Scotland 21s Cup Winners 2011
El Generico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 03:28 AM   #2
El Generico
Squad Rotation
TD Member

Managing: East Kilbride
Season: 2013/14
Division: WoSYFL Prem
Position: 1
Star Player: Chris Strachan
El Generico is on a distinguished road

Forgot to add the DB. ho ho ho
Attached Files
File Type: dbc welsh.dbc (4.4 KB, 48 views)

East Kilbride FC 2010-
West of Scotland YFL 21s 3rd Division Winners 2011
West of Scotland YFL 21s 2nd Division Runners-Up 2012
West of Scotland YFL 21s 1st Division Runners-Up 2013
Glasgow Cup Winners 2011
Glasgow Cup Runners-Up 2012
West of Scotland 21s Cup Winners 2011
El Generico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #3
Ronaldinhoo
Trialist
TD Member

Ronaldinhoo is on a distinguished road

Just downloaded mate,
Ronaldinhoo is offline   Reply With Quote

The Dugout Football Manager Community > All FM/CM Games > General Discussion > Football Manager 2011